• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Osaka Automesse 2008 (Feb 9-10)

Anyone else going? CHudson and I are getting into Osaka on Friday night. Would love to meet up with some other Prime guys if possible.

Damn snowboarding this weekend! if you guys are around Tuesday/wednesday I will be in Osaka if you want to meet for a beer. //Kye

Hey Tom, we will definitely come by and visit you!

Kye, I am heading to Tokyo for business on Monday/Tuesday and then flying out on Wednesday. Charles is flying out on Monday morning also. It looks like we won't be able to meet up. However, I will be traveling to Japan probably 5 times or so over the next year so we need to keep in touch.

Hey guys,
I'll be there on Saturday. Tracy has dropped their Madonna kit and are sporting ours for this show. Check them out. Mr. Inoue isn't coming but I'll be there with Serious-Inc's Tabata san. Talk to you later.
DJ

We're getting ready to head down there, look for us. I'll have an Autovation collared short sleeve shirt on but we should stand out pretty well since we are not Japanese. :biggrin:

Sounds good ! I will be based in Tokyo after the end of March when our Osaka based project will be finished.

I'll be working at the NKB booth all 3 days.
Come swing by if you get a chance. :smile:

Tom

Tom,

Here's that info I mentioned I would be posting (Click here). I hope that helps!

We came back by the NKB booth on Sunday but did not see you around. Spent a lot of time checking out the M3 though! :cool:
-Tony

Back