• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ouch! My poor NSX.

Wow your project came out great, so stealthy. Can't wait to see some professional daytime shots, so the lines really come out.

Thanks guys! It's been quite a process and I'm happy with the results. Sorry for the coy shots which really don't really show the lines of the car properly but I've got two photographers who are lined up to take some pictures and I really should wait for them.

Aww heck here's one more for ya:

Bryan_Im_Acura_NSX-3.jpg

Thanks guys! It's been quite a process and I'm happy with the results. Sorry for the coy shots which really don't really show the lines of the car properly but I've got two photographers who are lined up to take some pictures and I really should wait for them.

Aww heck here's one more for ya:

Bryan_Im_Acura_NSX-3.jpg

Needs a Darth Vader toy stuck in the bumper opening or maybe a light saber...:cool:

Bryan,

Absolutely stunning! Knowing how fast that car is, coupled with those wheels, brakes, etc. I bet she drives as good as she looks.

Best looking all black version I've seen. Very NICE!

Awesome thanks for the day time shot, much appreciated :thumbsup:

I say you should drive around with a Darth Vader mask on :biggrin:

darth-vader_ariel-atom.jpg

Congrats Brian! Looking good dude.....keep up the good work. :smile:

BUMP for some professional shots of this car!

We just completed an AMAZING professional photoshoot with Shiraki Photography and the pictures are incredible. Just think, what Easton Change did for Nico's car, I'm hoping Shiraki Photography will do for mine. You'll have to take my word for it but the pictures are stunning.

Unfortunately the car is going to be featured in online car magazine and so i can't post any of them. I'll see if I can sneek some cutting room floor pictures on here. :biggrin: They might not look as good but you'll at least get a small sample of the shoot.

Ok, ok, here are some cutting room floor teasers. Keep in mind these are the rejected shots; the real shots are much, much better. I'll wait until the official pictures are published before posting a new thread on the complete build and professional shots.

Special thanks to Shiraki Photography (jordansx) who did an amazing job!

Here is my favorite of the rejected:

002edited.jpg

Motion shot (ironically, I was barely moving, even though it looks like I'm going fast):

001editedjpg-1.jpg

In front of the UNLV gym:

DSC_0105.jpg

Here is a non-professional shot taken at the local Cars and Coffee meet:

DSC06723.jpg

Last edited:
I was waiting for you to make a new thread so I guess I'll just contribute some for now..

high key nsx :biggrin:

highkeyfrontquarterlowres.jpg

Hot babes (roxy) putting finger prints on his car (this is only the begining... we're gonna attempt to give single samurai a run for his money :tongue:):
roxy.jpg

A behind the scenes taken from my myspace:
l_b66668e0fc694a37a5a10bc19a7a0c32.jpg

Heres a more flattering shot of her. I'll wait for him to post the kinda NSFW ones.
cooolblueFINAL.jpg

Last one for now.
highkeyfront.jpg

Last edited:
car looks good but I'm not big on the front bumper... just doesn't look right to me for some reason. The paint eh...not sure how i feel about it.

Lots of effort tho so I'll give u an A :) heh

car looks good but I'm not big on the front bumper... just doesn't look right to me for some reason. The paint eh...not sure how i feel about it.

Lots of effort tho so I'll give u an A :) heh

Maybe its my crappy photography... In fact I had to shoot this twice because it was so hard to capture it and do it some justice. Hopefully my non-reject pictures will look a bit better. A bit of wax makes a HUGE difference with the paint as well.

Yeah sorry, the car is DONE and looking great! I just need to get off my lazy ass and post some pictures of it.

The "special black" I kept referring to is a Satin Black paint/finish. It's not quite flat and not quite polished. It's done by putting on a flat black base paint, with a satin clear coat on top and then polishing it. It's a very unique look and kind of resembles what a vinyl wrap would look like.

I'm not a big fan of crazy colors... and I L O V E the color you picked. It looks like the frigging Batmobile.

I'm curious to know if a flat/matte black with a regular gloss clear would do anything?

I went through several iterations of color and finish combinations. I tried flat black, which I didn't like; looked like a spraypaint paint job. I tried a flat black with standard gloss clear. It looked almost identical to a standard black gloss paint job and was too shiny. Finally settled on a standard black with a low gloss satin clear coat, that I then waxed to get a gel coat look. The pictures really don't highlight the finish well, it's hard to capture. But I have some new shots that I hope will feature it well that I will be posting soon.

Back