• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Outrageous EXOTIC Collection by ONE roof~!!!

nice my best friend has a collection of cars too same thing 1:18 scale, but he has a lot more --- 552 total.... every car and brand practically --

its a disease....some in multiple colors on the ones he likes....

Here are mine. My favorite one is the little white and blue NSX, as it's a Mini-Z racer with a very fast engine.

Imagine my surpise to find an exact replica of my 1969 Datsun Roadster 2000, and a pretty close one of my Porsche 944. I was going to paint my mini 944 the same color of my 944 but never got around to it. The mini cars are Choro Q by Takara and they go for around $6 each.

http://www.takaratoys.co.jp/choroq/products/index.html

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=jackadeal-store&query=nsx&x=0&y=0
I got my red one here. The Muscle Machine quality is excellent.

Attachments

• toys2.jpg
    toys2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 348
  • toys3.jpg
    toys3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 346
  • toys4.JPG
    toys4.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
JDMnsxR said:
ikea. last time i checked, roughly about 50 bucks for it. 10 bucks for the little dome light on top. =)

I looked on Ikea's website but I couldnt find it :frown:

very nice collection JD, and if you start renting out that DVD collection there, mayb u can put the money together to buy a couple real ones. :wink:

oh and where is the Continental GT?? I see the book for it on the very bottom behind the Diablo.

Last edited:
NSX4u2Luv said:
very nice collection JD, and if you start renting out that DVD collection there, mayb u can put the money together to buy a couple real ones. :wink:

oh and where is the Continental GT?? I see the book for it on the very bottom behind the Diablo.

unforunately they don't have a contiential gt in the 1/18th scale as of yet. i just picked up: new ferrari f430, ferrari challenge, and the aston martin amv8

Attachments

• ryans-gallardo-1.jpg
    ryans-gallardo-1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 175
  • ryans-gallardo-2.jpg
    ryans-gallardo-2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 187
  • ryans-gallardo-3.jpg
    ryans-gallardo-3.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 198
  • ryans-gallardo-4.jpg
    ryans-gallardo-4.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 174
Sorry to bring a thread back from the dead, but that's a nice collection! It looks like we may have the same display cases :biggrin:

208_0852.jpg

208_0813_r1.jpg

208_0805.jpg

206_0643.jpg

205_0555.jpg

208_0815.jpg

207_0788.jpg

205_0570.jpg

SennaCollection.jpg

I collect strictly Honda memorabilia (especially Honda F1 stuff). I have a lot more stored away in my garage and closet, but this is what I have out currently. I also collect authentic team issue Honda F1 clothing etc.

Last edited:
looks pretty awesome... i picked up a handful more of the 1/18ths since the last time i posted. i should post up new pictures soon....

> 1/18 autoart gallardo (black with special clear rear bonnet)
> 1/18 autoart veyron (black/blue)
> 1/18 autoart carrera gt (way better than the maisto junk)
> 1/18 hotwheels aston martin vantage v8 (amv8)
> 1/18 techart porsche 911
> 1/18 minichamps bmw gtr
> 1/18 minichamps bentley continental gt

and just ordered so far 3 of the different: 1/18 autoart JGTC NSX's

I also collect diecast 1/18 - mostly midengined:

Ferrari 348 red
Ferrari 355 red
Ferrari 360 red
Ferrari F430 red
Ferrari Testarossa red
Ferrari 288 GTO red
Ferrari F40 red
Ferrari F50 red
Ferrari Enzo red

Lamborghini Miura red
Lamborghini Countach black
Lamborghini Diablo red
Lamborghini Murcielago grey
Lamborghini Gallardo yellow

Honda NSX 1991 red
Acura NSX 1997 red
Acura NSX 2002 yellow

Bugatti EB110 blue
Bugatti Chiron blue
Bugatti Veyron blue
Pagani Zonda blue

Audi Avus silver
VW W12 Nardo orange
Porsche Carrera GT grey
McLaren Mercedes SLR silver

Jaguar XJ220 green
McLaren F1 silver
Lotus Esprit James Bond white

DeLorean DMC12 silver
DeLorean Back To The Future silver
Vector W8 red
Dodge Viper red
Cadillac Cien silver
Saleen S7 silver
Ford GT40 blue
Ford GT orange
Batmobile Batman black
Batmobile Batman Begins black

Very impressive collection! I'm finding interest in collecting myself. I will mostly look into AutoArt but there is a company local here (Corporate name RC2) which makes Diecast toys. They don't seem to compare in quality to anything you guys collect however I am curious to know if anyone has any dealings with their brands-ERTL, Johnny Lighting, Racing Champions and Full Throttle.

A collector's opinion I found on the net:

Here is a little list in terms of quality.
1. Exoto: $100 - $180
2. CMC: $100 - $125
3. Minichamps $70 - $125
4. Kyosho $40 - $75
5. Autoart $40 - $75
6. UT Models $20 - $100
7. Maisto $10 - $20
8. Hotwheels $20 - $30
9. Burago $10 - $20

Honda F1, where do you get that red F1 poster? I NEED that.

White94 said:
Honda F1, where do you get that red F1 poster? I NEED that.

Actually, it's not an F1 but an official Honda CART poster from their 2001 championship winning season listing all of their Honda-powered Champ cars. I purchased it a couple of years ago from someone on another board. It's a super high quality poster, and the cars have a glossy, paint-like texture to them. I can't imagine being able to find this any longer (it was never really for sale as it was part of Honda's CART promotion), except maybe on Ebay.

Back