• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW/UPDATED: Outrageous EXOTIC Collection by ONE roof~!!!

hey guys,

so my 1/18th collection started to overfill the original case i had purchased for it in this original thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45005

so while the collection started to go up in numbers, the space to put another stand case wasn't possible. so i opted to change out the cases completely. hope the new display cases are to your liking. like to hear what you guys think. this is installed in the hallway of my condo for now. i'm going to be purchasing a home in the near future, and once i do, i will remodel my garage, and have these cases in the garage, along with a few more as i have more cars on the way...

case_1.jpg

case_2.jpg

case_3.jpg

here are the cars in detail:

set_1.jpg

> lamborghini gallardo (orange)
> lamborghini murcielago 40th anniversary
> lamborghini murcielago roadster
> lamborghini gallardo (black w/ special clear bonnet option)

set_2.jpg

> lamborghini murcielago (orange)
> lamborghini diablo GTR

set_3.jpg

> ferrari enzo
> ferrari 360 spider
> ferrari f430

set_4.jpg

> mercedes slr
> pagani zonda
> bugatti veyron

set_5.jpg

> porsche carrera gt
> porsche 911 turbo (techart)

set_6.jpg

> aston martin vange v8 (amv8)
> bentley continental gt
> crystler me-four-12
> keys from my cars (nsx, g35, lotus)

set_7.jpg

> bmw m3 GT
> JGTC nsx (takata)
> JGTC 350z

set_8.jpg

> JGTC skyline
> Widebody nsx

***still on order***
> lotus elise
> JGTC nsx (raybrig)
> JGTC nsx (mugen)
> lamborghini murcielago (lime green)
> ford GT
> CLK DTM
> etc

menuserve said:
gorgeous... what i would do is cut out the wall and set these in the wall so they are almost flush.. that would look sweet!

where did you get those displays from ?

these TOO... were from ikea... :biggrin:

Sweet. I like the idea of recessing them into the wall as well, but first I'd spend some money on a house so you don't have to move them. I hate to move!

Very well done. Nice collection too.

furst-klasse!

I'm in awe of your collection, as well definitive taste...
icon14.gif

I got a question or two, as I use to collect 1:24 models but now only collect 1:43 & 1:64 NSX diecasts: what do you do if there is a red, yellow, and blue '02-'05 NSX 1:18 Motor-Max/Kyosho/Jouef/Ebbro/Revel, etc'...?!? :confused: (just using a commonly available model as an example)

I'd be so indecisive and tempted to get all varieties of a given model, ie. color/style/etc'... :frown:

Also, can you list some places or vendors where you acquired you collection! As of now, my collection is primarily NSX'es and certain Ferrari's. I want to add Aston Martin's as well, and that'll be my holy trinity... :biggrin:

Very ingenious use for those shelves. It looks very nice. :) I love that TechArt Porsche.

Are all/most of the cars 1:18? Even the JGTC cars? Where'd you find those?

-Randy

FuryNSX said:
Very ingenious use for those shelves. It looks very nice. :) I love that TechArt Porsche.

Are all/most of the cars 1:18? Even the JGTC cars? Where'd you find those?

-Randy

thanks randy,

yeh, all the cars are 1:18 scale. the JGTC ones are actually the autoarts. i know just a while ago, someone posted the new JGTC series from autoart. and they just started releasing them now. the takata one is the first one available.

and YES... they were CD shelves... now DESIGNER car collection cases... :wink:

i was the original owner of that orange downforce nsx. thanks~!!!

Back