• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

P.D. at Lime rock

The N.E. nsxca had a great day with the real time crew on 5/25.They spent time explaining the design and specs of the race car all the while preparing for qualifying.We had lunch together,hosted by us and acura of bedford hills.The event was organized by Peter Mills.Anyway It boggles my mind that a team can prepare a 12 y/o street car #42 and win,against the best that audi and cosworth can muster.The engine bugget alone of the champion team excedes the entire realtime bugget for 5 touring cars and the nsx.P.D. in his mellow style went out and broke track records in both gt and touring cars!It don't matter to him front wheel or rear wheel drive!The team contiues to give our cars racing success;which is arguably the most important credentials or legecy for a sports car.

Really looking forward to the July 6-7th race at Road America I hope he dominates since it's his home track.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Looks like the other teams are starting to catch up. PD was smoking pretty much everyone last year. This year looks like it's going to be a lot closer. Glad he's still in the points lead!

Yes he is, ~400lbs worth.His car weighs as much as my 96-t!You have to go to a race to see the differences in paddock atmosphere.Most everyone is in frantic, parts all over mayhem with multiple cars or parts ready to go, but the realtime crew calmly works on ol #42 with minimal fuss and a very uncluttered garage area.Real pros and smart guys.

Never mind... didn't know you made it in last year, but couldn't run. Hopefully you make it in again and can kick some butt.

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 28 May 2002).]

Back