• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

painted my nsx some custom green...

I really like where you are at but you went alll the way there and then put back the Acura emblem?

You already know what to do with the seats but as soon as you get a set of dark/ gunmetal Advan wheels to go with the CF wing, that look will be dated and silver will be back in. Or chrome.

Do you think chrome will ever come back? I don't either, on an NSX ...

I liked the color initially and then even more with some historical precedent.

Good on ya!

Last edited:
looking good, I'm interested to see how close it is to my oem lime green metallic in better pics...

NSXLIMEGREEN014.jpg

Hi Aaron! I've been thinking about you and your paint project. Looks nice. Your body kit really shows up now. It's hard to tell exactly what shade of green you picked. I thought you had your sights set on Lambo green. Your color green looks more sedated. Can't wait to see your reborn NSX in the flesh, er aluminum. :D

We definitely need to arrange a hook-up soon. Les is itching to go on another local road trip. As for me, I hope to have my other special car ready perhaps by this weekend. Woo-hoo!

Steve

I like it as well. I personally just do seats all black and possibly wheels a darker color. But again, color looks really good.

Aaron,
Looks good but I still liked the original color better, that teal green pearl that turned blue at the right angle was pretty cool.
Now I know why I have not seen you at any of the local events. When you get your car back PM me so we can go for a drive. Steve (Yellowhaze) and I are looking to go on one soon.
Les

so like soon after i got my car, due to the rain i hit a pothole i didnt see and it dented my rim and flatten my tire. so the car is in the garage. im hoping the weather stays dry and i can drop my car off at autowave monday morning and get it all taken care of then we should go out for a cruise!!!

so like soon after i got my car, due to the rain i hit a pothole i didnt see and it dented my rim and flatten my tire. so the car is in the garage. im hoping the weather stays dry and i can drop my car off at autowave monday morning and get it all taken care of then we should go out for a cruise!!!

I'm ready when you are:smile:. You will be able to see all the mods I have done:biggrin:.

I'm surprised I like it. I have nothing against green but I thought I wouldn't like the light green color, but its actually very pleasing to the eye. I don't think I could do it myself, but I have to say with the wings west kit and other black accents your car looks very nice.

Wings west looks good. The question I have is, with such a exciting color why didn't you go with vinney skirts or stacey?

i actually got the car with the kit already on it... i only really added the fresh paint.

im not new to modding cars though... i own socalprelude.com.... i use to drive around a pretty bright orange prelude. had i started the nsx project from scrtch i probably would have checked out the other kits and skirts.

notice the similarities in rims hahah...

l_c6fd2989bf14424fb31fb09cf13b8f4f.jpg

i actually got the car with the kit already on it... i only really added the fresh paint.

im not new to modding cars though... i own socalprelude.com.... i use to drive around a pretty bright orange prelude. had i started the nsx project from scrtch i probably would have checked out the other kits and skirts.

notice the similarities in rims hahah...

l_c6fd2989bf14424fb31fb09cf13b8f4f.jpg

Hoo-wee! Need to put on my sunglasses to check-out that flam'in paint job. A Lambo in orange ain't got nothing on THAT paint job.

here is a pic from my iphone...

notverdebut.jpg

sweet paint job,,,,,,,,, how much did that cost???? i bet i can't afford a sweet paint job like that:frown: your in long beach cali right??????????? i am near seal beach.........

i would love to visit ur shop................. pm me please for info

I'm surprised I like it. I have nothing against green but I thought I wouldn't like the light green color, but its actually very pleasing to the eye. I don't think I could do it myself, but I have to say with the wings west kit and other black accents your car looks very nice.

I totally agree. :cool:

Definitely liking that green on your ride. It's catching without being OMG wtf wild and gaudy...

I was always a fan of the honda midori green. This isn't really close to it but just stating i like that lighter green on the honda.

I'm completely in love with it, haha. Spotted it in the for sale section today and hopefully the new owner will keep the green, because it's stunning even though it's not a traditional NSX color. By far one of the coolest I've seen for sale here, can't beat the midnight pearl a while ago, but a well deserved second place! :)

Back