• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar drive on 5-18

awesome drive guys!!! great seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones....uploading pics and videos now. will post soon.

thanks to everyone who made it out, I think I counted 20 NSX's....great turnout and weather too....

Had a great time today. It was really nice to meet some new owners and also see some friends I haven't seen in a while. Hope everyone got home safe.

Thanks to Mark and Les for getting us all together on this beautiful day for the drive!

Thanks Mark for not giving up on this drive!!!!. Palomar never disappoints.

Had a great time today. It was really nice to meet some new owners and also see some friends I haven't seen in a while. Hope everyone got home safe.

Thanks to Mark and Les for getting us all together on this beautiful day for the drive!

+1

Great to see Frank & Mike pop in from Phoenix too.

Yep, Palomar mtn is always a great drive! :biggrin:

here some quick ones...more to come.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid46.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff127%2Fsocalnsx%2Fpalomar5-18-14005-1.mp4&title=">

Thank you SoCal for the warm welcome. I had an absolute blast! It was nice meeting everyone.

San Diego is pretty nice. Perfect weather, good food, nice beaches, etc.....I hate you all :biggrin:

Excellent weather + No mishaps + Great peeps = FUN TIME!!!

tnPANO.JPG

IMG_7200.JPG

IMG_7204.JPG

IMG_7206.JPG

IMG_7477.JPG

IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7229.JPG

IMG_7192.JPG

IMG_7195.JPG

IMG_7191.JPG

IMG_7220.JPG

IMG_7243.JPG

IMG_7232.JPG

IMG_7386.JPG

IMG_7449.JPG

IMG_7454.JPG

IMG_7540.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

IMG_7360.JPG

IMG_7475.JPG

IMG_7494.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_7493.JPG

IMG_7498.JPG

IMG_7499.JPG

Last edited:
Great pics as always Randy.

^^^Nice Pics Patty! =O) Thanks so much for the scrumptious brownies...I really appreciate it!

Had a blast following you guys on the bike!

Nice seeing some familiar faces and meeting new people is always fun.

Thanks for letting me tag along.

Last edited:
nice D!!!

Im in process of making some vids right now....here is a quick one of the meet up spot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-TMkOmu9RcI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks to all of the great SoCal NSX'ers for making us out of towners feel so welcome!!! It was such a great cap-off to a wonderful weekend.

Special thanks to Andy, Mark, and Les for helping coordinate the drive, and making sure we felt right at home. Also very thankful to have ridden in and spent quality time with BryziNSX and FuryNSX's cars. Oh yes, those brownies were delicious Patricia!!!

I had to do a double take at the Fiesta ST as my good friend Troy was driving with us up to Temecula! I almost bought a Fiesta ST lol... the ST's are a blast to drive.

You guys and gals are such great people, and exemplary NSX enthusiasts, I feel so proud to be associated with you all.

With much love and appreciation from the AZ group!!!!

Thanks to all of the great SoCal NSX'ers for making us out of towners feel so welcome!!! It was such a great cap-off to a wonderful weekend.

Special thanks to Andy, Mark, and Les for helping coordinate the drive, and making sure we felt right at home. Also very thankful to have ridden in and spent quality time with BryziNSX and FuryNSX's cars. Oh yes, those brownies were delicious Patricia!!!

I had to do a double take at the Fiesta ST as my good friend Troy was driving with us up to Temecula! I almost bought a Fiesta ST lol... the ST's are a blast to drive.

You guys and gals are such great people, and exemplary NSX enthusiasts, I feel so proud to be associated with you all.

The AZ group is always welcome to come to our events and drives.

great to see you made it out...you'll be living here soon and Palomar is just down the road from us...will be doing another one soon....

here is the south grade video, chasing Tim (liftnot) GPW and then Lamar (Black RacerX)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bauPV_lVySI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
updated the video...meet up and both views(front and rear) mixed in together.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IF0d4reZk34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I REALLY miss those runs...good video!

updated the video...meet up and both views(front and rear) mixed in together.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IF0d4reZk34" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Back