• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar drive on 5-18

Originally was going to a Ferrari event I've wanted to go to but kept missing these past few years, but would much rather hang with my NSX friends and go for a nice drive!

I'm in.

We have our next drive set. With the help of Mark (91 X) we will doing Palomar on Sunday May 18th. For the OC/LA people we will meet at our usual spot at 27184 Ortega Hwy just east of I-5 at 9:00. We will then go over Ortega and meet up with Mark and the SD people in Temecula at 10:30 at the Starbucks/Del Taco parking lot at 30571 Temecula Pkwy Temecula, Ca 92592. Mark will then lead us on the drive up Palomar. Lunch will be after the drive as always with a location to be determined later.

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and I will add you to the list.

1. 91 X (Mark)
2. LMR (Les & Irene)
3. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
4. skafia (Ngoan & ?)
5. NSX3tek (Chris)
6. Email-t1222 (Thy)
7. GO KRT (Alan)
8. nsxnemo (nemo & liz)
9. Kyras (Patty)
10. BlackRacerX (LaMar & ?)
11. Shane_A (Shane)
12. BryziNSX (Bryana)
13. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
14. FuryNSX (Randy)
15. Mark911 (Mark & Jo-Anne)
16. RQNSX (Ramon & Gloria)
17. nsxtf#256 (Tom & Dorene)
18. liftnot (Tim & ?)
19. phryxis (Colin)

Looks like I can't get my car tuned until Monday (19th) so I'll need to wait until the next drive. UMS here in Az is booked. Mark & Jo-Anne.

Les, please add a passenger to your list, for me. I invited my old boyfriend, Jerry to join in.

Last edited:
San Diego Caravan to meet up point in Temecula. Meet up at the Chevron Station on 9936 Mercy Rd, San Diego, CA 92129 at 9am. There's a Starbucks there as well=). Roll out 930am. Who's in?

B@t™

1. Andy
2. Randy
3. Bryana

San Diego Caravan to meet up point in Temecula. Meet up at the Chevron Station on 9936 Mercy Rd, San Diego, CA 92129 at 9am. There's a Starbucks there as well=). Roll out 930am. Who's in?

B@t™

1. Andy
2. Randy
3. Bryana

sounds good...look to see you @10-10:30 at the Temecula meet up address.

here is a quick look at the route map...gonna have a couple pit stops on way to Palomar Observatory..(Gliderport right before Warner springs, and Round Up BBQ acroos from Lake Henshaw right before Palomar east grade...We can either eat there or was thinking Jilbertos off 76 in Pauma valley on way back home.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.yahoo.com/e/?lat=33.35117908804348&lon=-116.90208435058594&t=h&bb=33.511056917266544%2C-117.235107421875%2C33.19158171806163%2C-116.56906127929687&o=Temecula%2C%20CA&d=Temecula%2C%20CA&w0=Warner%20Springs%2C%20CA&w1=Palomar%20Mountain%2C%20Pauma%20Valley%2C%20CA%2092061&w2=Pauma%20Valley%2C%20CA"></iframe>

B@t™

1. Andy
2. Randy
3. Bryana

Planning to be in SD with another NSX owner / prime member this weekend. Would like to meet up with you guys at this location. We might be in a WRX, or another vehicle, but not our NSXs since it's just a weekend trip.

We may or may not have time to do the drive with you, depending on our plans, but would like to at least meet up and hang out from 9 - 9:30am.

Planning to be in SD with another NSX owner / prime member this weekend. Would like to meet up with you guys at this location. We might be in a WRX, or another vehicle, but not our NSXs since it's just a weekend trip.

We may or may not have time to do the drive with you, depending on our plans, but would like to at least meet up and hang out from 9 - 9:30am.

Lookin' forward to meeting you :)

B@t

You should at least drive up to the Temecula meeting spot to meet all of us..
30571 temecula pkwy
Temecula, Ca 92592

Looks like a pretty big group. Temecula is only about 45 minutes north of where they are meeting. Would be great to meet you.

Last edited:
You should at least drive up to the Temecula meeting spot to meet all of us..
30571 temecula pkwy
Temecula, Ca 92592

Looks like a pretty big group. Temecula is only about 45 minutes north of where they are meeting. Would be great to meet you.
Thanks!! Very likely we will follow the group to Temecula...

Now debating on driving our NSX's 1000 miles just for this LOL... :)

Thanks!! Very likely we will follow the group to Temecula...

Now debating on driving our NSX's 1000 miles just for this LOL... :)

Should be easy decision .... See you in the NSX's :tongue:

B@t™

1. Andy
2. Randy
3. Bryana

Andy, If you leave @ 9:30 you should be passing Deer Springs/Mountain Meadow about 9:45-50 (Google says 19 min). I will be waiting on the on ramp. Send me a text or call me as you approach the exit and I will join up with you while you are rolling on the 15. I will also have NSXCA radio turned on and listening for your approach. Alan

Andy, If you leave @ 9:30 you should be passing Deer Springs/Mountain Meadow about 9:45-50 (Google says 19 min). I will be waiting on the on ramp. Send me a text or call me as you approach the exit and I will join up with you while you are rolling on the 15. I will also have NSXCA radio turned on and listening for your approach. Alan

ok.

B@t™

Anyone have any concerns about the wild Fires happening around Camp Pen down south? could be a lot of ash and hazy.

Yesterday was pretty bad here in Temecula, but today is gorgeous and should be even better tomorrow.

Two batches of brownies in the oven. One with and one without walnuts. No lemon bars. Please, don't be shy. Come and take them off my hands when you see me walking around with the Tupperware.

Back