• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run Sun. Jun 10th!!!!

Do you have the address to the del taco?

Do you have the address to the del taco?

You can't miss it! It's on the right hand side, immediately as you pass Pechanga Rd.

Looks like an awesome route - Have fun and drive safe!!

so far, looks like there will be more Audi guys(10+) then NSX'ers.:redface:

c'mon guys, we need to represent!!!:cool:

:biggrin: Have you thought of inviting the s2000 guys? They are cool people to have along also.

might make this one ill let you know

so far, looks like there will be more Audi guys(10+) then NSX'ers.:redface:

c'mon guys, we need to represent!!!:cool:

We do need to represent, but heck...anyone can walk into an Audi dealership and get a car. Rare? not so much...:rolleyes:

The Audi guys will be standing around looking at our gorgeous NSX's modified and unmodified, no longer in production, and best bought on Prime. I'm proud (and sometimes scared) to know that I have #98 of only 167 built in 2001.:biggrin:

As for S2000's, as mentioned, I'll have one in tow: Suzuka Blue 2006. I'm sure she'd like to meet some other owners.

We do need to represent, but heck...anyone can walk into an Audi dealership and get a car. Rare? not so much...:rolleyes:

The Audi guys will be standing around looking at our gorgeous NSX's modified and unmodified, no longer in production, and best bought on Prime. I'm proud (and sometimes scared) to know that I have #98 of only 167 built in 2001.:biggrin:

As for S2000's, as mentioned, I'll have one in tow: Suzuka Blue 2006. I'm sure she'd like to meet some other owners.

Are you talking about patty?

:biggrin: Have you thought of inviting the s2000 guys? They are cool people to have along also.

no, but the S2000 girls are welcome...:biggrin:

J/K, the more the marrier...there is NO limit, bring some friends if you like...:cool:

:biggrin: true, but my friend Seth's supercharged AWD A4 is hard to keep up with through the twisties:redface:

But yeah, at the end of the day we roll home in rare NSX's while they pass countless Audi's ...:tongue:

Sorry I can't make this one.:frown: You guys be careful okay...take your time.

I think i will try and jump in on this>>>whish me luck form the Misses

Well its 2:12am and I just got home....so my chances are slim of me getting up to make it.

Great drive today! Sorry I had to bail at the 79 cutoff, but Patty and I wanted to hit the 371 and 243 on the way back to the IE, and I did/do have to get some stuff done today.:wink:

It was cool to meet a few more of the 100+ SoCal NSXer's that I don't know. It was also good to see the consistency in the community...Every NSX driver I've met to date is friendly...and also drives faster than I do. :tongue:

Sorry guys I couldnt make it....I was out all day and night last night. Hope you guys had fun.

what a day!!! Fun in the sun on another perfect Palomar Run!!!:cool:
Thanks to those non-posers:biggrin: who showed up and to those who didn't, sorry you missed out...what a great route and beautiful twisties with very little traffic...

Great to meet everyone and see some old faces too:tongue: hope you all had a good time...

Don't know what happen to Terry and son(Red NSX), lost them early:confused: Hope everything is ok...
next time we need a sweeper with radio to make sure everyone makes it through a light:frown:

we will have another one next month.....so get some new tires Lamar!!!

Mark,
I really wish I could have gone! Make sure you PM me for the next one!

Don't know what happen to Terry and son(Red NSX), lost them early:confused: Hope everything is ok...
next time we need a sweeper with radio to make sure everyone makes it through a light:frown:

Terry, I hope to see ya again. It was great chatting with you.

Mark, as I mentioned on Palomar yesterday, since I'm usually the guy bringing up the rear, or close to it (at least if we're driving with mostly NSXs). I'll be happy to provide sweep services on some drives I can make in the future.

It would probably be a good idea to canvas fast/slower drivers when we meet in the parking lot so we can take off in an order that everyone enjoys. (I think passing on one of these drives would be considered rude.) While not a fast driver, I did get stuck behind one of the Datsuns for the first half of the ride yesterday, and would have had a better day a few cars up in the pack. Had a great day anyway.

JMHO :smile:

Palomar Run was sick! First time...usually I try to remember the run and how to go through it...but this run if you dont have a guide LOL! you wont make it. Tires will be had this weekend...Hell! I was doing the dam thing with slicks...just me and the Audi waitin' on everybody else...heheheee

Back