• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parts for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM Injectors 91-96 100.00 plus shipping SOLD

RM Intake 125.00 plus shipping SOLD

DC Sport Headers (4k miles) 700.00 NOT SOLD BUT NO LONGER AVAILABLE#$%@ see post below:(

Both the Injectors and Intake are in great condition as is the headers but please read note concerning headers

(note) these headers had a single pipe cracked at the flange, I welded the culprit pipe, the pipe in question just gave way right at the weld (VERY CLEAN), DC Sports told me after I sent high res photos that it was a bad weld.not anymore ...it is much stronger then received and they have been inspected by two different shops that verified their were no other problems,just the one weld and it has been corrected. email for pics of anything you are interested in

Best Regards David

Last edited:
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Whats the condition of the Intake and can u post some pics please......TIA

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 602
close up

Attachments

• mvc-009s.jpg
    mvc-009s.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 577
header repair weld is very good, better then before!

Attachments

• mvc-006s.jpg
    mvc-006s.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 571
headers overall, forgot to mention they come with the sensor connectors, see pic

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 563
Injectors

Attachments

• mvc-016s.jpg
    mvc-016s.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 546
may I ask how was the header cracked
and will you take $700 shipped
to 02115

Thanks
Terence

Well guys, it has been a very disappointing morning, I woke very early as always checked the forum and email and had a solid offer on the headers.it was to early to contact anyone so I decided I might as well break out the metal polish and make the headers more attractive for the new owner, a nice finishing touch, while polishing them I decided to get into the little flex area where all the pipes join. thats when I applied a little (not alot) of force to flex it just enough to get just into the little flex bends.doing so I found a small crack about 1/2 long, man was I pissed. but better I caught it before selling and shipping ,what a drag that would be for all partys. the really sad part is I inspected the heck out of them and did not catch it nor 2 other persons so I cant really say when it happened. they were not dropped, the only thing I can think is it happened during removal or was there from when the pipe that was repaired had cracked off at the site I repaired and the vibration caused it...hell I dont know.I am going to try and buy that whole flex flange and weld it on clean like it should be done, their is NO way you could weld that joint as it is now and do it right, will post a pic later as I am putting some other stuff up for sale
Best Regards David
PS these have NOT been sold to someone else, they are DAMAGED! they will go up for sale when or if they can be repaired correctly.I wont sell half a$$ed repaired stuff,the one break was a clean solid repair but this one I just dont know, sorry for the inconvience.

David - fabulous ethics - I would have no hesitation in ever buying anything from you.
So refreshing to read this kind of self-disciplined response compared against typically the opposite. Worthy of recognition!

p.s. that intake would make a great table lamp - at first glance I thought that's what it was! Maybe Ben Beckert can buy it to put on his engine table!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back