• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Parts for sale

I have in addition to a new never installed JB4 unit for $650 shipped, several other parts. If you have a 2017 NC1, and want Acura Link, then you need the newer Telematic unit. I have one that sells for $1400+ new. Mine is used from a later model car. Selling for $750 shipped. Also have a 2020 NC1 electronic module for the front twin motors. Selling for $350 shipped. I am not sure what sort of improvement one will see if any. I do not know whether the module improved the performance of the twin motors. The other module I have is a parking sensor electronic module, $125 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpeg
    IMG_0267.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0266.jpeg
    IMG_0266.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 10
I have in addition to a new never installed JB4 unit for $650 shipped, several other parts. If you have a 2017 NC1, and want Acura Link, then you need the newer Telematic unit. I have one that sells for $1400+ new. Mine is used from a later model car. Selling for $750 shipped. Also have a 2020 NC1 electronic module for the front twin motors. Selling for $350 shipped. I am not sure what sort of improvement one will see if any. I do not know whether the module improved the performance of the twin motors. The other module I have is a parking sensor electronic module, $125 shipped.
hi, do you still have the jb4?

So the JB4 is gone, but I still have the Telematics module as well as the twin motor module, and the parking sensor module. See above for prices

Back