• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Petit Le Mans

I am planning on making the drive up from Florida to attend the Petit Le Mans. Anyone here planning on going? If you have been any information or advice?

I am planning on going...Friday with the NSX and Saturday with the Pilot (more creative parking options)....:)

Boy, not the enthusiasm of the ole days...I guess I am part of the problem tho.

Bill

HEY BILL!!!!!

I am going to Petit Lemans. I still owe you a beer. Me and a group of guys from Texas are going there. I am driving my GT3 and we have a Motorcoahch there. So lets try to hook up.....well not "hook up" but you know what I mean.

HEY BILL!!!!!

I am going to Petit Lemans. I still owe you a beer. Me and a group of guys from Texas are going there. I am driving my GT3 and we have a Motorcoahch there. So lets try to hook up.....well not "hook up" but you know what I mean.

PM'ing you

Get there early for infield parking otherwise you might park across the street at Lanier Raceway.

Old thread I know...buutt I am planning on coming down for the 2011 Petite Le Mans. Iam also entertaining the idea of driving the Acura down. Anyone planning on going. Its early I know?

Old thread I know...buutt I am planning on coming down for the 2011 Petite Le Mans. Iam also entertaining the idea of driving the Acura down. Anyone planning on going. Its early I know?

I'd like to get with some others and ride together. :biggrin:

Do they still do the Acura car coral? Been a couple years since I have gone.

If I bring the NSX down I would definitely love to drive in together. Like to meet up with some other owners too.

Back