• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Phone Call Quality (2nd Gen)

I dont think our NSX's have Android Auto??? All I know is every time my phone connects when I start the car it says something like "phone not compatible with apple car play"

Do you have the android auto app downloaded? If not you will need to do that and set it up before android auto is available. I can't remember the last time I even messed around with Bluetooth in my own cars. Apple Carplay and Android auto are phenomenal IMO. I've used exclusively apple carplay for nearly 2 years now and use it every time I am in the NSX or any Acura for that matter.

Do you have the android auto app downloaded? If not you will need to do that and set it up before android auto is available. I can't remember the last time I even messed around with Bluetooth in my own cars. Apple Carplay and Android auto are phenomenal IMO. I've used exclusively apple carplay for nearly 2 years now and use it every time I am in the NSX or any Acura for that matter.

Yes I have it, used it for my 2018 E63S but not all makes use Android auto including the NSX. My 2018 M5 doesnt have it either but then again, BMW doesnt have AA in any of their cars. My R8 doesnt have it nor does my GTS. Carplay is far more prevalent.

AA wont be on my NSX as its not an application that can be uploaded later- it is what it is.

Yes I have it, used it for my 2018 E63S but not all makes use Android auto including the NSX. My 2018 M5 doesnt have it either but then again, BMW doesnt have AA in any of their cars. My R8 doesnt have it nor does my GTS. Carplay is far more prevalent.

AA wont be on my NSX as its not an application that can be uploaded later- it is what it is.

Android Auto was standard on all NSX's as far as I am aware. I had to check my launch materials to be sure but the 2017 spec sheet lists Carplay and AA as standard features.

Again .. I still searching hard for the "AM" channel ... lol Need to listen radio from phone phone, and using phone speaker ... I lived with my 965 for years without sound .. (turn out just a loose cable) Sad once over 40 yr old :(

Back