• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

photoshop help please

could someone please take this zanardi and make it gran prix white.

(what i'm trying to do is see how zanardi wheels would look on my 1997 white t) i will try to post a pic of a side view of a white nsx in case it is better to take the wheels and put them on the car.

thanks

tom

Attachments

• 792625-08252003183728-8_l[1].jpg
    792625-08252003183728-8_l[1].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 444
If it is easier than changing color, please put the wheels on this car. Thanks white nsx's for the pic of your former car. (my cars twin)

tom

Attachments

• fb088746.jpg
    fb088746.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 438
Make sure you have a lot of soft brissel tooth brushes on hand. You will need them to keep those Zanardi wheels painted white clean.

Photoshop Q

Ojas - you did not use the original Zanardi wheels (from 97CTSC) did you? If you did, what do you use to change the perspective?

Nice job BTW. g

nsxtasy said:
White wheels show dirt VERY easily and never look clean.
Hi Ken,
Actually that is a quite common misconception. Before I bought the white TE37s for the T, I was worrying about that. But after putting them on the car, the dust/dirt was actually no more obvious than on the silver wheels on my other coupe. I did not have to wash the wheels more often than with the silver wheels.
Steve

nsxtasy[/i] [B]White wheels show dirt VERY easily and never look clean.[/B][/QUOTE][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by whiteNSXs said:
Actually that is a quite common misconception.
It's not a misconception. It's absolutely true, based on my personal side-by-side observation.

Go to a track event where there are a lot of Integra Type Rs and you'll be able to observe it yourself; it's VERY obvious. (That car came with white wheels '97-98, and gunmetal wheels of the same style '00-01.)

May be the type of brake pads may have something to do with it. I did noticed that the Axxis Ultimate dust a lot more than the OEM pads.

Steve may have a very clean running OEM pads where Ken sees these Integra with racing pads that dust like pigs.

Just a guess.

Ojas. You rule. Thanks for your help.

I have no interest in white wheels and with all due respect this is my thread. So if Ken and others would like to debate brake dust please do it somewhere else as it is not relevant here!

Thanks

Tom As a comment i hope certain people will think what the post is about as they feel a need to reply. I don't understand why posts about test pipes become an environmental debate and i also don't understand why posts about putting a set of wheels on a car need to be turned into a brake dust debate. I'm sure ken will feel the need to correct or debate me somehow on this as i think in his miid he thinks he is being helpful.. but i for one think much of this is negative and a waste of space. Again please realize what the post is looking for AND also not looking for.

Thanks

Posts go where they go. People will post what they want to post. Usually it's related somehow. But, just like having a conversation at a cocktail party - which is essentially what these forums simulate - you can't control when people have something they want to contribute. Especially when they think it is relevant, even if you don't. My suggestion is to hope you get the answer you want, ask the question again if you don't, and don't get upset about anything else that comes along as part of the conversation.

And most of the Integras I've seen are not using racing pads... ;)

at a cocktail party i choose who i sit next to and converse with, on these boards the person with the most to say is not someone i would necessarily sit next to let alone converse with.

Thanks
Tom

Relax, man. You weren't around for the "Test - do not read" thread, but that one got more views and replies than any active other thread at the time! It was so bad Lud had to delete the whole thread...LOL, good times. :) It's just human nature, so no need to get upset about it.

Peace.

phoenix.

Thanks..

Let me first state that i'm not upset. If that is how i'm coming across then i apologize. I have just noticed that certain people tend to think that they are the ultimate authority of whatever the subject is. We'll thats great but please keep in mind the question that the originator of the thread was asking for. the intent of this thread was to see how wheels would look on my car. With the Cat bypass thread the orginator was interested in the performance aspects . We seem to get easily sidetracked into debates that have no relevance to the suject at hand. Which is exactly what i'm doing now.. allowing myself to be sidetracked. I will not be posting anything else on this thread unless it relates to the original subject.

Back