• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Pic Request: 2002-2005 Yellow NSX stock front end with Type R hood Painted.

You're welcome!
297746331_KXTME-XL.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, u are my hero. this is the exactly same thing as what i want to build. YELLOW FRONT END WITH TYPE R HOOD + RED SEATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . nice. i am sure that i will get red seats instead of my current yellow leather stock seats.

Glad to be of service. :)

If you'd like more info on this car, PM "Biobanker", thats his car.

Oyagi,

absolutely love your car! :eek:
Where did you get those seats, who makes them, and can you comment on the feel & comfort.

Not my car, read above, it belongs to Dave or "Biobanker" (his username here).

Just came across this pic of another car:
P1000318.jpg

Paintd oem lip, not sure what skirts are those.

this one is not hot as the previous one. :biggrin::biggrin:

You want to hear something interesting..................The hood on the car in the 1st pic came from the other car in last pic (Oyagi post # 2). Bio Banker bought that hood from KR Inspire. Just though I would share that.

NSXkkk: Time to break out the credit card :)

I'm debating a hood but I want one that has absolute best quality....plus I gotta find a "safe" place to store my stock hood....decisions decisions

Get the red seats for the yellow car - I would suggest you go with the red Bride carbon kevlar seats as they fit the NSX to a "T" no pun intended! You gain headroom, comfort and it looks sweet!

rk

the only thing is that previous owner bought new leather already on those stock seats. after 3 months, i purchased his car. so it will be a waste if i replace seats now although 2 of those seat switches dont work any more. i will wait unitl those leather get worn.

i will probably get F1spec reclining seat or chargespeed. i cannot live with those fixed seats.

the only thing is that previous owner bought new leather already on those stock seats. after 3 months, i purchased his car. so it will be a waste if i replace seats now although 2 of those seat switches dont work any more. i will wait unitl those leather get worn.

i will probably get F1spec reclining seat or chargespeed. i cannot live with those fixed seats.

My OEM seats are like the day they rolled off the showroom floor - absolute mint but I wanted to preserve them that way and the only way to do that is remove them for future re-install.

Get Bride's! I've been to the F1spec warehouse, they make decent seats but no comparison in materials to a Bride. Of course price wise one Bride = 2 F1spec seats including rails!

Hey NSXkkk I have 2 brand new Bride Brix II seats in red for sale with the NSX seat rails...both seats are fully adjustable w/the reclining feature. I'll sell them at a super dooper great price! You'll still need to pay shipping but I'll make it worth your while;)

I'll be posting them up for sale in the Used Parts for Sale section this evening w/pictures.

Send me a PM.

Last edited:
ill do my Type R front end after 2 yrs. not now.
i remember the first time that i saw onesicknsx's yellow type R front end. after it, i suddenly decided to buy one.

Last edited:
Back