• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic request: NA1 lowered on stock 16/17 wheels (w/ spacers if possible)

DSC_1393.jpg

Using these springs:

https://www.scienceofspeed.com/inde.../tein-s-tech-loweing-springs-nsx-1991-05.html

15 mm spacers in front, 25 mm in back.

I don't have pictures to add, but I'm on 25mm front and 35mm rear spacers. The fitment is a nice flush look, I'm not overly-lowered (similar to heySkippy). The spacers push the wheels out, which makes the brakes look oddly sunken, but definitely makes the car look more "modern" than the sunken-in wheel look. I'm enjoying the aesthetic change until I settle on a set of wheels & tires in the future.

I don't have pictures to add, but I'm on 25mm front and 35mm rear spacers. The fitment is a nice flush look, I'm not overly-lowered (similar to heySkippy). The spacers push the wheels out, which makes the brakes look oddly sunken, but definitely makes the car look more "modern" than the sunken-in wheel look. I'm enjoying the aesthetic change until I settle on a set of wheels & tires in the future.

Where did you buy your spacers and what kind are they?

Thanks!

Back