• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics of 18/19 HP evos on blk nsx

Do you have a side photo, along the length of the car? I'd like to see how flush it is. btw, with a +40 offset, will they fit with a bbk?

It looks sweet dude! I have HRE 540''s [19*8f 235/35/19, 19*9.5r 265/30/19]
on my C320, and I love the offset I have on them...but too damn expensive, and the lip is too soft for the size tire and weight of the Merc.

synergy004 said:
18x8 front with 225/35/18 nitto's
19x9.5 rear with 275/30/19 nitto's

38mm offset

7326DSC00820_1_-med.JPG

Onsoku said:
Do you have a side photo, along the length of the car? I'd like to see how flush it is. btw, with a +40 offset, will they fit with a bbk?

I have side and closer images of the wheel to show I just have to get off my ass and stay away from work to do it. I will have them up soon.

As far as the brake upgrade, I can't possibly say, most Big brake upgrades have been done with custom rim orders which I think you can do, don't quote me but I will call and check, something I plan to do in the near future as far as big brakes.

gil

synergy004.. Did you say 1mm spacers?

Wow that is so thin.. like a heavy duty aluminum foil.

I talked to Darren @ Wheelguys to get more info for the group!
The 17" are double drilled for other size bolt centers so those won't match the 18" on the car. Its too bad because thats the way I was wanting to go with T Bell. I don't think I would like the looks of that 10 large holes compared to 5 big holes on the back 18".
He suggested a person could go with the 18"x8" on the front and 18"x9" on the rear and stagger the tyres for the tcs. I'm sure someone here can pipe in on this set up. Otherwise 18/19 it is!!!!!!!
Yes, more pics is a must, Please post if you got them!
If posting give us all the info, offset, spacers, colour, cost, hastles, tyres and size......
These wheels are made in Taiwan, so bringing them up to Canada for me again is going to involve duty plus our 7% gst.
Trev
p.s. T. Bell has the best price I've seen.

Wheelguys,

What happened to the ADR Enigma? I had these on my 93. THey were 18x9 or 9.5 in the back and 17x7.5 in the front. I know a different version came out called the M Classic nd I think even they offered a 9+ 18". But now, I cannot find the Enigma and the M Classic is listed on your site with an 8.5" max for 18. Yet, I've read of other cars with 9' widths?

Please explain?

http://www.wheelguyz.com/shop/details.asp?prodid=M_Classic&cat=26&path=

FYI I called HP, and they seem to be completely out of stock in all colors for the EVO at the moment! I am now currently puting some pricing together for the AZA's which will only be avail in a 18/18.

I wish HP had these in stock, because I could have sold about 10 sets in the last week alone!

emdoller said:
I ordered the work vs-kf's 8 weeks ago and am still waiting. They have a good size lip (3in or so on rear). Once i get them I will post pictures.

My price on the WORK VS-KF 17/18 combo for the NSX is $2236 silver + shipping and $2799 chrome + shipping

synergy004 said:
I have side and closer images of the wheel to show I just have to get off my ass and stay away from work to do it. I will have them up soon.

As far as the brake upgrade, I can't possibly say, most Big brake upgrades have been done with custom rim orders which I think you can do, don't quote me but I will call and check, something I plan to do in the near future as far as big brakes.

gil

Any update!?!

Received mine today !
18/19
Only took a week.
Can't wait to install on wednesday.....

jimmycinla said:
Received mine today !
18/19
Only took a week.
Can't wait to install on wednesday.....

nice who did you order them from and how much?!

can you p.m me if you don't want to reveal this?

Thanks, Mark

KingsCourt said:
An absolute thing of beauty. I have been drooling over these wheels ever since DJSKYY posted some pictures of them about a month ago. I had my heart set on a 17/18 combo, but if you choose the HP Evo route, your options are either 18/18, or 18/19. Both look incredible, but I was really hoping to avoid the 18/19 combo.

In my quest to find a 17/18 combo, my disappointment is that nothing appeals to me more than these wheels, at any price. They look incredible. The difference in the pics above comparing them to the stock set-up is mind blowing. Holy cow.

Weight is a big issue for a lot of Prime members. If the figures I recieved are correct, the 18x8 weigh about 23 lbs, and the 18x9 weigh about 24 lbs. That might be correct, because on two different websites that list weights of different wheels, indicate that the 17x7 HP Evo (aka Lightning) weighs 19.8 -- so that seems in line with the figures for the 18s. That's not light like the magnesium and forged one, but that's not too bad, either. Besides, it's not like people go 18/19 for performance anyway. Whatever route I take, I'll be keeping my homely 15/16 with OEM Yokos for a possible track day, or when I feel like a high performance day. Who knows, maybe when I get the larger wheels, the NSX will still feel like a "performer." Hopefully the drop in performance won't be anything significant.

Right now my main debate is whether I should go 18/18 or 18/19. That is unless I find a 17/18 combo in a different wheel that I could agree on ---- which has not been the case. The HP EVO has set the standard for me personally, and I can't seem to top it.

Do the pictures above feature the Hyper Silver LIGHT, or Hyper Silver DARK?

I went with the Volk GT-U's 17x8/18x10, much lighter but lil' bit more $$$...BUT as far as looks, those HP's look frickin sick!!!

here is my x-NSX :frown:

Attachments

• babyx Medium Web view.jpg
    babyx Medium Web view.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,080
Alittleboost said:
nice who did you order them from and how much?!

can you p.m me if you don't want to reveal this?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark -
Same as synergy004 --
You can buy the set up through www.wheelguyz.com (ext 204 DARREN)

-jim-

Thanks!....hope to see your car one day, around so-cal.

Back