• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures from KC Drive (G rated)

A few pictures from the parking lot.... Not by the side of the road like Mark has posted (Mark, our hearts go out for you):( My self for one wish it didn't happend, it's like a bad dream.

Attachments

• mvc-008s.jpg
    mvc-008s.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 272
One S2000 joined us, maybe we will see you at your get together on 10/18. Pray for good weather and a careful drive:)

Attachments

• mvc-011s.jpg
    mvc-011s.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 272
Robert,

Pics are great, would been better if Mark's car was in the mix... Lets hope he gets back on the road in record time.
Meanwhile, what is the interest in October for a drive??

Thanks,

Mike

Like Pete said, the S2k group is planning an Oct. drive. I, for one, would not mind sharing the road with those folks. My car might even be ready for it.

hey Mark, sorry to hear about the accident--but glad youre ok. In retrospect this is the one drive im glad i missed.

id be up for an october drive. cant do it the 12th, but the 19/26th is fine.

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard of definite plans for the s2000 drive?? Irregardless, 26th sounds fine to me...
I ran into Mark at Superior and he tells me that the mechanicals are all fixed and the only thing left is the bodywork. However, the bodyshop will take at least three weeks to complete. YIKES!! But he has the new sportsclutch to finish out the mods...

Mike

That's correct Mike. It's a good thing too, the OEM clutch was showing signs of burning (Paul at Superior showed it to me after the swap). It looked terrible.

Last I heard the S2000 guys are planning for next Saturday the 18th at 10:00 am. They are going to meet at Angel's place in Topeka. I haven't seen any directions on how to get there though. It appears the 26th is a better date for you guys. I'm leaning more towards the 26th as well.

Pete

Mark, how's the car coming? Did it get any frame damage or bent suspension? Going to have it back by the 26th? Gary.

Gary,

There was no frame damage; however, because of a pushed knuckle, the alignment is at the limit for camber (nothing serious).

The 26th is iffy at best; but we'll see.

Mark,
what in the hell happened to your car?did you get into a wreck?

Back