• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of Bi-Xenon Retrofit, also new Wheels (BBS LM 17/18's)

Looking at your pictures, a BBK kit looks like a no-no too so just as well i didn't get them anyway.

The recommended fit for nsx is rather conservative, you should be able to fit most BBK without issue, or with a slight spacer; here is a car with the 4-wheel movit system:

nsxr02.jpg

these are the brakes i have...and it is are hard to fit wheels over them....that car always looks great from that side shot, and kinda silly from an angle

Finally got to see the car tonight and all I have to say is John it looks amazing. The front end conversion came out great. It says alot when you already have the desire to mod and it has just been intensified. Especially after you shot right by me on the drive out.. that thing sounded mean.:eek:

i can vouch for retro-solutions....i bought their digital 55w HID and its the best quality and brightest hid ive ever seen. and cant beat the lifetime warranty on everything for just 180

how bad is the lighting on those headlights from gtone??

i hear its bad. is this true?

The only part left from gtrom on my headlights is the lexan; the buckets were redone in cf, and the optics were retrofitted from an infiniti fx35.

The lights as they ship from gtrom have inadequate lighting, and produce significant glare - lighting is much improved with the modifications I have completed to the headlights.

Back