• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of the wingswest front spoiler?`

I am looking for a picture of the wingswest front spoiler..and any dealers u know of that gets it at a good price....

My rm front spoiler snapped off....all that remains are the 2 4 inch pieces...the entire front part just broke off....i didn't even hit a curb it was scrapping up a driveway...oh well....i wonder what's going to happen after i lower it
smile.gif

If you 'show topics' from the last 45 days (upper right of general discussion page) and scroll down you will find a topic called 'Wings West Front Lip'. That should help you out.

Pureevil, your car looks schweet! However I was looking at the wingwest website and the spoiler(that goes on the stock one) looks ridiculous. I hope you aren't getting that.

I used erebuni's (they are the replica for M's) and they are lower than Wings West. However wings west front kit extend out a little further, therefore create the same problem if u're driving of the driveway. then again wings west made from polyurethane, so I don't crack them, just the paint.

Purevil, your car looks great! I like your rims too. I am looking into some enkei's and was wondering if you could help me. What offset and tire size did you use to get your rims and tires to flush up against the sides of the car. Also, do your get any rubbing with your setup. Thanks

Attachments

• NSXDD1.jpg
    NSXDD1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
  • NSXDD2.jpg
    NSXDD2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
  • NSXDD3.jpg
    NSXDD3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
  • NSXDD5.jpg
    NSXDD5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
  • NSXDD6.jpg
    NSXDD6.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3
  • NSXDD4.jpg
    NSXDD4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 7
  • NSXDD7.jpg
    NSXDD7.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6
  • NSXDD8.jpg
    NSXDD8.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 9
  • NSXDD9.jpg
    NSXDD9.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 10
Answers to all your questions.

AK - no I'm not getting the wing that goes on top of the factory one, it reminds me of when I was a kid playing with legos, it looks like you just stacked it on, ya know? I like a clean look. So I'm just getting the back pieces and side skirts.

NSXBOY7 - I have 17X8 in front with 215/40/17 and 18X9.5s in back with a 265/35/18. The back has a 53 offset and the front I'm not sure about. I've got the car lowered 1.5 inches all around and it doesn't rub at all!

NSEX - I'm not sure exactly why the back sits about .5 inch lower in back. I have a few possiblities as to why. One, I didn't have the spare tire in front when I took the pic, but I don't think thats it. Two, it actually looked level with the stock 15/16s, and when I put my 18s next to my 16s they were really close to the same size, but the 15s and 17s were about .75 inch diff. Three I used to store the car on jack stands and I read in the FAQ that the shocks can loose pressure or something like that if they stay extended over the winter. I've had the car for 9 years, but its only got 9,500 miles so maybe after storing it with them extended could have caused a problem. Or it could be the way I took the pic.

But I like the way the back sits, there is no wheel well gap, but if I can get the front to sit just .5 in lower there would be NO gap at all. So I'm thinking about getting the Comptech coilovers because Comptech comes with new shocks versus the ones from Ground Control which use your factory shocks. But after having the spare in it looks more level. But either way I'm going to get the Comptechs after I get the Comptech Carbon Fiber intake and DC Sports headers and cat back. Check out the latest pic.
nsx3.jpg

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 18 May 2000).]

Hey PUREVIL,

I remember your car quite well. I still have your pics on my server but my webmaster is slow is putting them in my NSX Gallery per our email conversations several months back.

Attachments

• 20140615_164158.jpg
    20140615_164158.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1
  • Nsx.jpg
    Nsx.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140615_164249.jpg
    20140615_164249.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140615_163831.jpg
    20140615_163831.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 3
Hey Teej,

I have to be completely honest I don't remember talking to you. But I "talk" to all kinds of people everyday from all over, but anyways keep in touch. Can you give me your web address.

[This message has been edited by PUREVIL (edited 30 May 2000).]

Back