• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Piloti DTM driving shoes.

Bought these and only worn them once. Still like brand new just to tight for me. Size is mens 7 1/2 super nice shoe for HPDE's or kicking around. I paid $104 selling for $65 shipped. PM me or [email protected]

Shoes are sold please remove.

Last edited:
Do these tend to run on the smaller side? In other words is your feet 7.5, and these shoes were too tight?

Paul

They are true to the size if not a hair larger they should work for a 7.5-8 shoe size.

HPV100 said:
Do these tend to run on the smaller side? In other words is your feet 7.5, and these shoes were too tight?

Paul

I have a pair of these and I took my normal 9 1/2 and it was a perfect fit.

I am interested How long is your foot? I usually wear size 8 and my right foot with-out sox is 25 cm long. Could you measure your foot to compare? Jeff

Back