• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pix from S. FL - Lunch GTG & Announcement!

Hi all,

I want to first thank everyone who to come out for the July lunch get-together. It was great to make some new friends and catch up with old ones. We had an excellent turn-out, the largest yet, in spite of mid-summer sun & heat; not to mention last minute change in venue. So, a big thank you!

Secondly, I want to take this opportunity to announce the creation of Autosport Club South Florida. Autosport Club SFL is an informal automotive club based in South Florida, and the club's primary mission is to connect automotive and motorsport enthusiasts through monthly social events. Our monthly lunch get-together is open to owners of all makes, models and vintage, and friends and family members are always welcomed to spectate. Though out the year, Autosport Club SFL plans to organize road trips, charity drives and social outings. For those interested in motorsports, we will be promoting up-coming auto-x, HPDE and professional racing events.

Connect with us on Facebook to get the latest info on up-coming events: Facebook: Autosport Club South Florida
Drive safe and look forward to seeing you at the next get-together!
Chris

OK, the fun stuff... pictures from the July lunch get together:
4807266421_3a1dbcfb47_b.jpg

4807267155_6cf04557e7_b.jpg

4807890556_cd6cc775b1_b.jpg

4807266387_e3434474c2_b.jpg

4807267187_0c22c34b4a_b.jpg

4807890404_0a71774336_b.jpg

4807890382_6b13fce1f0_b.jpg

4807266825_8c19d2b925_b.jpg

4807890728_e5eef5a65d_b.jpg

4807266901_5a35d93b46_b.jpg

4807266919_4dbb32f598_b.jpg

4807266791_2b7ab7810d_b.jpg

4807266769_dba3574803_b.jpg

4807266753_27fdb93ded_b.jpg

4807266881_d02bc428a0_b.jpg

Flickr

More pix posted by NastyZ06 (Thanks Scott!): http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/florida/217446-pics-champs-lunchtime-cruise.html

Looks like fun but I only see 4 NSX's.... whats up with that? I think the Vettes have us beat in your area. You guys need some help from the Atlanta NSX's :smile: When and where is that show. I lived in Palm Beach Gardens for 5 years I can return!!

Looks like fun but I only see 4 NSX's.... whats up with that? I think the Vettes have us beat in your area. You guys need some help from the Atlanta NSX's :smile: When and where is that show. I lived in Palm Beach Gardens for 5 years I can return!!

I think vette's have everyone beat, everywhere; since theyre mass produced.

great pictures. great turn out

Love the yellow Dino. Who owns the Imola? Black or orange leather? :confused:

Love the yellow Dino. Who owns the Imola? Black or orange leather? :confused:

George -our local personal trainer- ORANGE ON ORANGE = PURE SEX! really. it is gorgeous!

Great pics! These NSXs are very tasty.

Wow... I always had an idea of what I would do to a red NSX if I got one (nsx-r wing, updated rims, the front led mod, '02 rear valence, and s2k antenna) and then I saw this one! I would hate to be a copycat... Better get myself a different color or make some other changes haha.

Last edited:
Great pics! These NSXs are very tasty.

Wow... I always had an idea of what I would do to a red NSX if I got one (nsx-r wing, updated rims, the front led mod, '02 rear valence, and s2k antenna) and then I saw this one! I would hate to be a copycat... Better get myself a different color or make some other changes haha.

Do it, looks good in any color :) ..... IMHO is the best of both worlds, the 02+ nsx's are much current on the rear and wheels (even sides) but i love the EPIC pop-ups :)

Oscar

looks like an awesome gathering

great pics

nice shirt Oscar!

speaking of Corvette's, a old guy that was watching the door for a bar I went to last night said my NSX looked like a Corvette, lol

looks like an awesome gathering

great pics

nice shirt Oscar!

speaking of Corvette's, a old guy that was watching the door for a bar I went to last night said my NSX looked like a Corvette, lol

Thanks, is my fav shirt! lol

The corvette reference happens, either corvette or Ferrari, is not that bad, corvettes are not ugly, one thing that is cool is that some people -not car enthusiasts- might think your NSX is the "latest" Vette ... which is awesome for a 20 years old design car! :)

Dual registration stickers? Whazzup with that? :confused: New Florida law?

Yes, it's called, "DUAL IDENTIFICATION FOR AWESOMENESS" LOLOLOL

Yes, it's called, "DUAL IDENTIFICATION FOR AWESOMENESS" LOLOLOL

That's cool. I keep a running database of drivers who don't know what to do with their registration stickers. My GPS alerts me whenever they're near:

Attachments

• FL_plate,jpg.jpg
    FL_plate,jpg.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 24
  • FL_Plates2.jpg
    FL_Plates2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22
  • FL_Plates3.jpg
    FL_Plates3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 21
  • FL_Plates9.jpg
    FL_Plates9.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 18
  • FL_Plates.jpg
    FL_Plates.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22
  • License_dummy1.jpg
    License_dummy1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 22
  • License_dummy2.jpg
    License_dummy2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
  • license_dummy3.jpg
    license_dummy3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
That's cool. I keep a running database of drivers who don't know what to do with their registration stickers. My GPS alerts me whenever they're near:

I didn't knew that was crazy people who cared ...

I normally keep the year before, I think is cute, now I am scared ... I better remove the previous year!!! lol

who"s imola? painted oem rear emblem?

That's Greg's car, Orange on Orange, a stunning car, pictures really don't justify, he has his car lowered on with spacers, looks very exotic! :)

I didn't knew that was crazy people who cared ...

I normally keep the year before, I think is cute, now I am scared ... I better remove the previous year!!! lol

I care (and I'm partially crazy). It tells me the driver doesn't know the rules, so I give them a wider berth.

The new sticker goes over the old sticker (or if worried about sticker theft, scrape the old sticker and affix the new...upper right corner only).

No need to be scared, but...a police officer can use that as an excuse (probable cause) to pull you over (Infraction: improper display of registration). Why give them a chance to pull you over if you aren't doing anything wrong?

Back