• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Players Run Pix 2 - NOT WORK SAFE

Re: Players Run Pix - NOT WORK SAFE

great avatar deedubb. I love it.

ParisModel, thanks for the new pics. :smile:

Paris,
You have a beautiful smile. You should smile more in your pictures! That serious looks is not doing you justice.

ParisModel said:
:biggrin: OH MY GOSH! I will leave it at that. Instead of making any more comments on what I just saw.......here is a pic of myself, my best friend Holly, and Amber at the final party for Players Run. Bellagio - Las Vegas......& a few from a contest I was in last weekend....ENJOY!

oh what a great thread.... a lot of cute faces and nice bodies

Here is one from last night. Lambo dealership opening party...the guys were fighting over me all night! :eek: It was nice to see some of the crowd that was on Player's Run.

ALSO, I will be going on PR next year with my good friend Davey. I will keep everyone up to date as more info becomes available.

One other thing - Vegas for New Years - Anyone else going too???

Attachments

• Lambo.jpg
    Lambo.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 492

Texas91Brent said:
Hey Ashley what's up? Are we going to let this thread die?? Post more photos and let's all discuss "stuff" UR Bud Brent....President of the "Ashley's too hot for prime time hot body club" :wink:

Yea that's pretty disgraceful.

Ashley, self confidence is definitely a qulity you have.
Whether the guys agree or disagree with your posting of the pictures. They probably still enjoyed them.

fannsx said:
Ashley, self confidence is definitely a qulity you have.
Whether the guys agree or disagree with your posting of the pictures. They probably still enjoyed them.

Thanks! You know I just like to have fun :biggrin: Sometimes that means stirring the pot a little, but it's all in good fun. Right guys? LOL.

ParisModel said:
Thanks! You know I just like to have fun :biggrin: Sometimes that means stirring the pot a little, but it's all in good fun. Right guys? LOL.
Occasional excitement can be a great thing.:smile:

Nice pics we need more females on prime.

ediddynsx said:
Nice pics we need more females on prime.

Maybe, but that one is **suspended**

I am not sure why, but there must be a reason.

Last I heard she was on the Bull-Run- google that if you want to see more of her.

Philip

At least we know an other Paris who's too famous for her looks and her por *cough* homevideo will take part at next gumball. :rolleyes:

H-carWizKid said:
Maybe, but that one is **suspended**

I am not sure why, but there must be a reason.

Last I heard she was on the Bull-Run- google that if you want to see more of her.

Philip

Well as long as it is in the off topic...then I don't mind. Cars and girls go hand in hand. But I don't disagree with following the rules.....if she posted incorrectly then correct it. This post is really silly........:cool:

Back