• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Playstation 3

anybody have a PS3? leave your playstation network name and Ill add ya mine is SaleenS7Rs

XBOX & PS3 = jadkar

Last edited:
nsxrunneredw

But I haven't been on in ages. I usually just use my PS3 as a Blu-Ray player. The only multi-player games I have is Little Big Planet and GT Prologue. I know a couple folks sent me invites before and they may have dropped off. Whoops on my part. I'll try to keep tabs on it from time to time going forward. When Fight Night Round 4 comes out and turns out to be a good game, I'll be around more as I enjoyed the previous versions. :biggrin:

EvilRyu99 <--------- Street Fighter 4

I gotta add you man so we can play SF4.

If you guys want to add me, I'm NSX_FTW. I currently play Street Fighter 4 and Nazi Zombies. I play COD: Modern Warfare sometimes when I get bored with these two games.

niM

I have world series of poker 2008, killzone 2, resident evil 5, grand theft auto 5, madden 08, resistance fall of man 1 and 2, skate 1 and 2, hot shots golf out of bounds, call of duty modern warfare, and my favorite that I play the most is shaun white snowboarding

Guess I'm behind the curve.
I have/had a PS2 that I didn't turn on for a few years so I decided to give it to my son and he is getting good use out of it now.
I just can't justify the cost of a PS3 since I would never play it. Although I have thought about getting it for the Blu Ray player but I just bought a Bose Lifestyle that has a DVD player so I can't even use that as a reason now.

Guess I'm behind the curve.
I have/had a PS2 that I didn't turn on for a few years so I decided to give it to my son and he is getting good use out of it now.
I just can't justify the cost of a PS3 since I would never play it. Although I have thought about getting it for the Blu Ray player but I just bought a Bose Lifestyle that has a DVD player so I can't even use that as a reason now.

yeah man even just buying it cause its a blue ray player is even cool cuz blue ray movies are so much better you can get PS3's pretty cheap now I think the 40g ones are 299.99 and maybe you might get a game with it I paid 599.99 for my 60g I wish I waited LOL

PSN ID: akira3d

Multiplayer games I have include:
Burnout: Paradise*
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Calling All Cars
Eye of Judgment
F1: Championship Edition*
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue*
Grand Theft Auto IV*
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Killzone 2*
Little Big Planet*
MLB '09 The Show
Motorstorm 1* & 2
NBA '07
PlayStation Home*
Resistance 1* & 2
Skate
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves*
Warhawk*
Wipeout HD*

*games I've actually played online at least once (haven't played much online aside from GT5:p)

Last edited:
I mainly use mine for a Blu-ray player but I still love the shoot 'em up games lol. COD4 etc.

PSN: U5MC51473

I have world series of poker 2008, killzone 2, resident evil 5, grand theft auto 5, madden 08, resistance fall of man 1 and 2, skate 1 and 2, hot shots golf out of bounds, call of duty modern warfare, and my favorite that I play the most is shaun white snowboarding

What do you think of Killzone 2? I got the demo and I think it was pretty good, but Gears of War feels better.
I am NetViper2006 on both xbox and ps3.

Ill play resident evil with you nsxrunner I finally beat it tonight

LOL I sent you a note about that. Seriously though I'm a PS3 multiplayer noob. Most of my multiplayer craziness is done on my PC. Only game I've done multiplayer on is GTurismo. But that was pretty much jump in and race. So if I seem like I am totally lost or don't know how to respond fast enough, just shake your head. :biggrin:

Next time I am on hit me up.

Back