• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please delete my profile

Rso 34,
Can you please delete my profile, members here have zero sense of humor and would rather make people look ignorant rather then help people. I hope others read this post before you get to it. We own nsx's that are decades old and we are not curing cancer here.
Good luck and farewell...

Hope you reconsider. Most of the people on this site are very nice and helpful. Please do not let comments by a few people discourage you from taking part in Prime.

I read your posts in the R8 vs. NSX thread.

The members replying to your posts aren't the issue. You're weird. That's the issue.

Jinks, I read some of your posts about NSX vs R8. I do not think you did yourself any favors with some of your comments.

Also, throwing a hissy fit about deleting your profile on the main forum page is also weird.

what thread I wanna read about this scandal.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... I found it

I guess my request was denied and my profile still exists. I guess I am weird too as people who never met me before say so.

Just stop posting. People will forget about your membership in due time.

And really, no one needs to "know you" to accurately determine that someone is on the weird side. The evidence is in the posts. Either way, it makes no bit of difference.

So, in any respect, happy trails to your next destination.

I've never read any of your posts so I don't know what your drama is, but here is the response to your delete request:

I don't delete profiles. If you don't want to use the site, don't use it. It's that simple. If you want any personal info in your profile removed, delete or change it on your way out.

The internet is full of a bunch of sticks and stone throwers. Just be lucky your name isn't Nick. LOL.

Drama resolved moderators.
I , as a newcomer to all this and social media, "yeah I know I am years behind " had posted some things I shouldn't have and it came off to other users as very offensive and in bad taste. They called me on it, I took time to think things over and realized what I had done. Human nature I guess. The cool thing is, most people gave me the time to regroup and realize things from an outside perspective other than my own. So I am glad you could not delete my profile. Which is great because it is through the hard work of others that my car is in the condition it is today. Therefore, I apologize for creating drama here I am just new. Thanks for all of the hard work you do for the nsx community. It is more appreciated then you know.
A.J.

Drama resolved moderators.
I , as a newcomer to all this and social media, "yeah I know I am years behind " had posted some things I shouldn't have and it came off to other users as very offensive and in bad taste. They called me on it, I took time to think things over and realized what I had done. Human nature I guess. The cool thing is, most people gave me the time to regroup and realize things from an outside perspective other than my own. So I am glad you could not delete my profile. Which is great because it is through the hard work of others that my car is in the condition it is today. Therefore, I apologize for creating drama here I am just new. Thanks for all of the hard work you do for the nsx community. It is more appreciated then you know.
A.J.

Welcome to the community.:)

Thanks pony boy for the welcome.

Welcome Jinks, as you will come to know this is a very well respected, professional and the very best car forum out there, fill with great down to earth people that I have come to know through the years that we all share this passion for the Nsx. Welcome onboard to this elite Nsx ownership club.

Welcome Jinks, as you will come to know this is a very well respected, professional and the very best car forum out there, fill with great down to earth people that I have come to know through the years that we all share this passion for the Nsx. Welcome onboard to this elite Nsx ownership club.
Thanks for the welcome! I guess I jumped into this with too strong of opinions. Learning to calm my ass down some:smile:

Welcome Jinks. Don't take any of us too seriously. Most of us have been called out when we've posted something idiotic or in accurate. It's sort of a right of passage on here, You just jumped right into it. It's all good. Opinions are always encouraged as long as we agree with them.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Wow, I missed all the fun.

Welcome Jinks.

Yes I am finding that out! I jump into everything I do ready to throw down.:biggrin:
Welcome Jinks. Don't take any of us too seriously. Most of us have been called out when we've posted something idiotic or in accurate. It's sort of a right of passage on here, You just jumped right into it. It's all good. Opinions are always encouraged as long as we agree with them.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Hahaha…I think I've been banned twice.

Just don't have a public meltdown/steal from members/create alternate memberships to agree with yourself and all will be well. ;)

Back