• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please recommend a trustworthy OC tire shop.

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
Okay, this isn't for my NSX but I just got some brand new wheels from HandA for my brand new 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour. I need an excellent shop to take off my original wheels and tires and put the tires on my new wheels. They have the pressure monitoring valves so they need to know how to handle that, too.

I know it's can be a PITA sometimes, and you may have to get up off your hiney to look up the name of the shop you liked and trust. Could ya, would ya, for me? Pretty please? :biggrin:

IMG_3845110611Hondas_PK.jpg

^Here I am between my hottie car and my new Crosstour. I went to Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos, just to see the Glacier Blue color of the Crosstour, after Cars and Coffee last Saturday, but then they gave me such a killer price ($900+ under invoice) I ended up buying it.

WHEEL-ALLOY-18_mid.jpg

^These are the Crosstour Honda wheels that were just delivered, yesterday. Since they're perfect, I of course want them to stay that way.

Last edited:
I use Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel for all my cars, including the NSX when I had it.

Thank you, Scott. I have been to Tucker Tire once but they make me nervous with the busy bee activity that's always going on.

Heard good reviews about Tucker Tire. I was told that "it" is the place to go........

There is also Wheel Warehouse off the 91 fwy.....

Last edited:
I use Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel for all my cars, including the NSX when I had it.
+1
John Tucker is the best.
Show up at 7AM, you'll be out by 8AM before the crazyness starts.

Thank you, Scott. I have been to Tucker Tire once but they make me nervous with the busy bee activity that's always going on.

The "Busy Bee" activity let's you know they change a lot of tires there. I understand your concern with new wheels. They are very professional and careful. They do a lot of high end cars, the NSX being the low end of the high end spectrum.

Tell John if they get scratched or ruined you expect him to replace them.

You know Arnel will always take care of you. I use him for my MF-10. He has the touchless robotic arms with the joystick.

In regards to Tucker, if you are worried, be the 1st in line when they open (30mins before).

Arnel is quite the distance. (But I drive it) :tongue:

Not in OC, but I drove out of my way from LA to Supreme Power in Placentia. They ALWAYS take their time and do a PERFECT job.

:eek: Be there at 7 am? That's dang early for my sleepy butt but I guess it's worth it.
I know it's early but it's worth it to get the deal done. Also John brings donuts (not as good as your brownies though. :biggrin: Gil

I just talked to Norm Reeves Honda, where I bought the Crosstour and they'll do it for $220. Mathew, a senior advisor said that was half price. I'm going to go for it since I'm taking the car back there tomorrow to have them look a small scratch I want fixed.

Back