• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please respond if you have a 94 with VIN less than 30

Yeah, I'm back and still trying to find how many Green - Black roof NSX's were made in 1994. From the last post about this same subject, it seems that I may have the last Green-Black roof NSX made (#30).

Now, if I could get everyone who owns a 1994 NSX (regardless of color) with a VIN of less than 30, please post your color and VIN (US cars only). This may not answer my question, but at least it will narrow it down.

Also, I know that many NSX owners probably don't know about this site. So, if you should ever see a Green NSX with a black roof, please make it a point to find out what VIN the car has and post it here. Sorry to keep asking, but this is driving me buggy. Just got to know how many are out there. Just gots to know...

Thanks

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

And the search continues....

I found another 1994 Green-black top NSX. Although he doesn't own the NSX now, it did have a black roof. It's VIN is #9. Found the initial information on a web page that he posted telling about his NSX. He had a two year lease and the time had come to give it up. I contacted him via email to verify the roof was black and he confirmed it was.

Okay, please keep your eyes open for what I'm looking for. Thanks much.

------------------

Can't you do a carfax for each of the VIN's through #40? If you sign up, you get unlimited for 30 days for $20.
Just a thought ......... might give you more clues to your final quest

D'Ecosse -

Good idea but there is no info on CarFax about the color of the car. But you have given me an idea. Thanks!

------------------

yeah, I realized you wouldn't get color info, but some more clues as to what is out there - certainly cheap enough to be able to make some use of I would think

Back