• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Poker night in Tempe, Friday, July 6

All these ugly chicks you can keep at home except for J-LO. :biggrin:

You can't say ugly and Heidi Klum in the same sentence

Its a violation of man-law #29, surrender your man card to the nearest authorities

Hey guys, I'm afraid I have to bow out of this one. A few weeks ago my sister asked if I wanted to see the cirque du soleil show that's in town and I totally forgot. She called this morning and said she had the tickets and asked if I was excited, at which point I remembered what she was talking about. :redface:

I'm sorry. I really hate being "that guy" that always cancels out of stuff and at the last minute to boot. Tonight will no doubt be a blast and I hate missing all the local meets. :mad:

Once again I apologize and will definitely meet up with you guys soon. Have fun and be safe.

Last edited:
Depending on if you guys want to go out for a short drive. I got the room reserved for 5:00pm, but can probably use earlier if you guys want to. I am up for anything.... :rolleyes:

I think about 7pm might be just right. I am across town and am working today so want to leave around 6pm for poker. Might just do a short drive through Mill ave first but not for too long since it's so damn hot out... :cool:

Just checked with the big pay-garage attendant. The attendants leave at 7:30pm. So if we get in before then the garage is open. It's an automated gate that we can leave anytime after that. Free parking, no steep driveway, and opportunity for group photo!. Bring your cameras and NSX's! :biggrin:

Might want to get here by 6:30pm t the latest so we can be sure to get into the garage and have a short drive.

I think about 7pm might be just right. I am across town and am working today so want to leave around 6pm for poker. Might just do a short drive through Mill ave first but not for too long since it's so damn hot out... :cool:

Might want to get here by 6:30pm t the latest so we can be sure to get into the garage and have a short drive.

Ok will try to make it by then. Have to stop by CostCo before hand to buy the sushi platters and stuff. :smile:

I think we can plan for the Mill ave drive after dark, it's probably better that way - cooler and less traffic... You mention the lot attendant leaves at 7:30pm so I will get there ~7pm most likely.

Last edited:
and Phoen$x wins again... well played sir

Thanks to our awesome hosts and to all in attendance!

Back