Poll: RPM's or ADVAN T6 Wheels

RPM or ADVAN T6?

• Total voters
Need your opinions. Which wheels look better on my '91?

RPM: 18X7.5 and 19X9.5

ADVAN T6: 17X8 and 18X10

RPM Wheels:
Copy_of_CIMG1229.JPG

ADVAN T6 Wheels:
CIMG1363.JPG

Last edited:
If you are going for the bling looks then the first.....18,19s are always going to look better for the most part than 17,18s.

I have the T6's on my car now and I like them better than my 18,19s Volks as far as performance goes.

You need to lower the car more...looks like just the rear needs a bit lowering if you are going to run the 17,18s....

Heres my 18,19s before with the bling look

and heres how mine looks with the T6's now.

The Rpm's look better though so I say just for looks choose the RPM's. Nice choice of wheels though you have there.

Last edited:
Both look great the first have a classic look and the second more race car :confused:

Go with the Advans...it'll give you looks and performance. I don't know if you have another set in mind for a 17/18 setup but what you have here is good imo. Me like!

If you are going for the bling looks then the first.....18,19s are always going to look better for the most part than 17,18s.

I have the T6's on my car now and I like them better than my 18,19s Volks as far as performance goes.

You need to lower the car more...looks like just the rear needs a bit lowering if you are going to run the 17,18s....

The Rpm's look better though so I say just for looks choose the RPM's. Nice choice of wheels though you have there.

I couldn't agree more. I dropped the car already with Bilsteins on the lower perch and had the camber set for good tire wear. Any suggestions on how to get another 1/2 inch to 3/4 on the rear?

Both look great the first have a classic look and the second more race car :confused:

I couldn't agree more. I guess it's all about choices. It's just hard to go from something so flashy to the more subtle look.

Advans look better to me. Also, I've heard the RPMs are very heavy. Maybe the Advans are lighter.

The Advans are lighter not maybe.......

The Advans are lighter by exactly twenty pounds for the set. I was expecting close to forty pounds but the front RPM's are surprisingly close to the Advans (within 3 pounds) once mounted and balanced. :mad:

Go with the Advans...it'll give you looks and performance. I don't know if you have another set in mind for a 17/18 setup but what you have here is good imo. Me like!

Thanks. The Advans drive like a dream. I originally wanted a set of 17/18 TE37 Volks in gunmetal with the polished lip. I think I still do but they're not available anymore. At this point I think I like the looks of the RPM way better. Decisions......decisions.

Took me a week to realize you lowered the car in photoshop. Man, I need a vacation....the stress is turning me into a zombie. Looks way better lowered by the way.

Back