• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Porsche Carrera GT w/ Quicksilver Exhaust RIDE

One of the best sounding cars out there. Plus, we passed by six C7 Corvettes on the way.

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gEAnYuML7zE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love CGT. IMO, one of the greatest analog super car ever produced.
I should have picked one up when I had a chance.. Now you can't find a great example for less than 350k.

I would love a ride in a CGT some day, but until then thanks for the preview!

I think you can tell by his shifting that he doesn't drive it all that frequently ;^D

Brian

Car likely has no mufflers. I've heard one with straight exhaust. I can honestly say no Ferrari has sounded that good.

I love how the CGT has the center exit while being able to keep a hollow sound. Amazing

This video doesn't do this exhaust justice. It is the best sounding street car exhaust I have EVER heard. Over ANYTHING. Not to mention the loudest.

you saw six C7 Corvettes on the way........

um...... wow..... so the saturation of the latest gen corvette has begun. :rolleyes:

you saw six C7 Corvettes on the way........

um...... wow..... so the saturation of the latest gen corvette has begun. :rolleyes:

Looks like it's the road right down the street from the GM Proving Grounds in Milford....

I think you can tell by his shifting that he doesn't drive it all that frequently ;^D

From what I've read in reviews, the CGT is a difficult car to drive. Something to do with with either the clutch and/or shifter.

Car sounds amazing and the fact that it's red is an awesome choice.

From what I've read in reviews, the CGT is a difficult car to drive. Something to do with with either the clutch and/or shifter.

Silicon carbide clutch. Melts the first time you slip it.

Back