• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Portland meeting?

hey guys, i have been trying to get together with some of the other portland/nw. area nsx's for a while. Seems i work to much. I tried to go to the track event this past weekend, but just looked like rain. Wishing now, i had gone. I am probably the guy that someone keeps seeing in beaverton. I live by skyline and my business is in beaverton. It is a 91' with wingwest kit, 18/19 HRE's and H&R's. I have seen several others in beaverton. I was wondering when the next gathering/meeting will be, if you know. Also, how do i replace my icon on the left, with my own photo? Thanks, look forward to meeting other NSX owner.

Eric Dorn

You'll likely find a handful of us at Chevy's off 217/I-5 Wednesday the 27th. Chris Wilson of SoS is showing his Basch supercharger.

I too missed the track event ... at the last minute the woman wanted to have a weekend get-a-way in downtown Seattle for Valentines Day. (we did have great weather)

Back