• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Positive experience with RC-DEVIL

thanks for the feedback! Cheers

I purchased the na1 diffuser sets from RC-DEVIL and the transaction worked smoothly. Positive addition to the nsx community. Thanks Shaan- ira
Add feedback through his profile so others can see. Click on RC-Devil's profile, click the feedback score tab and submit feedback score.:wink:

RC-DEVIL?? RC-DEVIL from the RC51 forum?! Small world! Yeah I see it in your sig now :eagerness: I used to be on the RC51 forum, same name over there, until I sold my RC around 2014 I think it was. I don't have an NSX yet, but have been shopping and thinking about it.

RC-DEVIL?? RC-DEVIL from the RC51 forum?! Small world! Yeah I see it in your sig now :eagerness: I used to be on the RC51 forum, same name over there, until I sold my RC around 2014 I think it was. I don't have an NSX yet, but have been shopping and thinking about it.

Of course, The one and only :biggrin:!

i still have my RC51 but doesn’t get ridden much, just keep it around for our annual upcoming annual pigfest at deals gap!
you should definitely get an NSX, it’s just as good I thought it would be!

Of course, The one and only :biggrin:!

i still have my RC51 but doesn’t get ridden much, just keep it around for our annual upcoming annual pigfest at deals gap!
you should definitely get an NSX, it’s just as good I thought it would be!

Wha about my feedback??? You got the bad ass x-pipe!!! Your definitely going to terrorize.

haha i left you feedback on your trader profile, i didnt know you were supposed to start a thread like this.

thanks for the exhaust, sounds awesome!

Great minds, Devil: You have an RC51; I had an RC51. You have an NSX; I'm considering one. You have an XR650L; I just bought an XR650L 3 months ago!

I'm stalking you!

Back