• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post pics of your watches!

well, here are mine I just bought back in September, took Delivery of the Meteorite last week:) who else here is a watch nut?

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

This one I just sold:

IMG_1802.jpg

Last edited:
47b7cc04b3127cceb2de3a39e80300000026100IYs2zRy4csV

My favorite. Great for timing cars at Lime Rock. Has a alarm in case I want to take a nap. Has a light so I don't have to turn a lamp in the middle of the night if I want to see the time. Big enough numbers for a over the hill dude to see the date and time clearly without glasses.
SUPER ACCURATE. Over 2 years so far on first battery.
Washes up real nice and the band is soft and doesn't scratch or wack my car when I work on it.
I love it.

Here's another one of my fav's. The numbers are for the time are real big but the date is a little small so I use this one only when I can't remember where I set my Casio down and am late to work because I was running around the house screaming "where's my !@*& watch!".
47b7cc04b3127cceb2de6de8a86100000026100IYs2zRy4csV

Sorry if this is kinda p*ssing on your thread, but I just don't get it. With watches that is. Just another way to be pretentious. I have an el-cheapo (but real) Rolex submariner...whatever...who cares. I'd buy a Timex next time.

These watch threads always remind me of the Entourage episode where Turtle is going to the Playboy mansion and needs some fancy pajamas. So he spends $1,200 on velvet PJ's and intentionally leaves the pricetag on. E asks why the pricetag is still on, and Turtle replies, "what's the point of spending $1,200 on PJs if nobody knows it." Okkaaaaayyyyyy.....:rolleyes:

Edit - your Daytona does look sharp though, so whatever floats ur boat. :)

as long as its got INDIGLO i'm down! :wink:

the NON bling...
thinking about a rubber band, i hate the leather. I would really like a stainless steel bracelet in PVD...:(

DSC00113.JPG

Sorry if this is kinda p*ssing on your thread, but I just don't get it. With watches that is. Just another way to be pretentious. I have an el-cheapo (but real) Rolex submariner...whatever...who cares. I'd buy a Timex next time.

These watch threads always remind me of the Entourage episode where Turtle is going to the Playboy mansion and needs some fancy pajamas. So he spends $1,200 on velvet PJ's and intentionally leaves the pricetag on. E asks why the pricetag is still on, and Turtle replies, "what's the point of spending $1,200 on PJs if nobody knows it." Okkaaaaayyyyyy.....:rolleyes:

Edit - your Daytona does look sharp though, so whatever floats ur boat. :)

no offense taken at all. Btw, could also make a similar argument about a nice car....I love watches...they look cool, hold their value, if not go up in value, and they cost less to maintain than a car. most cars depreciate, costly to maintain. I personally like to have both :) just waiting for the perfect NSX before i pull the trigger..

Nice watch. I stopped by the dealer last week and they had the new Rolex President Date Day Just that was rose colored...very nice. It's not yellow like the other 18K bands but has a nice redish tint to it.

My current one that I may trade is a Date Just with diamonds on the bezel. Where did you buy it? I may have to sell my coin collection to buy this President. Anyone interested in Gold St Gaudens $ 20 coin and other assorted MS 65 coins...he he.

Attachments

• rolex.jpg
    rolex.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 648
I have a few watches, none of the bling bling type. My faves are the white face daytona, Omega Seamaster Chrono, IWC Aquatimer 2000 and Sea Dweller. I am a little embarassed to list them all.

timezone.com is a great watch forum.

I have a Breitling and I love it. I would have a hard time spending 30K on a watch though. But, if you have the money why not? I don't understand people lecturing others on spending a pile of money on a watch when you drive a NSX!!!

!

Let's see some Movado pictures.

Back