• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

PPI near Cambridge, MA

Hey guys, looking for a recommendation for an NSX shop to do a pre-purchase inspection near Cambridge, MA.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

is this is the car i am thinking of, good luck it looks like the current/last owner really made it nice. (minus the button/switch in the ashtray door)

is this is the car i am thinking of, good luck it looks like the current/last owner really made it nice. (minus the button/switch in the ashtray door)
The car looks nice, but the pictures of the front bumper really turned me off on the car... the price on the car is appealing, but the non-OEM front end is something that I would want to replace, so the that pretty much eliminates the money saved. The search continues. =)

The car looks nice, but the pictures of the front bumper really turned me off on the car... the price on the car is appealing, but the non-OEM front end is something that I would want to replace, so the that pretty much eliminates the money saved. The search continues. =)

if you get a chance (or are still talking to him) can you find out what front plate bracket they are using?

Back