• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pre-meet for the 16th drive & meet

How about Saturday July 30th, with rain date for Sunday July 31st?

My wife+kids are going to be out of town so I'm 100% flexible for that weekend. I was thinking about lunch+short drive.

Alternately, we can do a longer drive, perhaps down to Niagara-on-the-Lake, have lunch there, and then some scenic photo ops in town and at the falls. Thoughts?

wow,

that meet and drive (rather racing through the mountains :biggrin: ) was so much fun... no rain out there...

we missed you guys... oh well, next time...

SHhhhhhh.. just "spirited driving" .. :biggrin:

will be even better next run..

I've got your numbers now.. so i'll be calling y'all

I'm actually working on a run in the Niagara on the Lake area, my friend has a house outside of burlington and I'm going to "size" up some twisties (hopefully no gravel) out there. But unfortunately will be doing that in the next 2 weekends..

The drive was awesome guys, but the gravel did a number on my bumper and skirts.

Had a blast with Dave, Nathan and Montoya. Let's set up the next run.

Guys thanks for coming out with us, was a good time regardless of the lack of cars.

Normally the road is a lot less gravel covered, just makes things a bit more interesting.

Anyhow, roads are OK, but to really have fun we should figure a way to pool resources and plan a proper track / lapping day.

This is excellent.

Vince - whatchadoinghere?

Saw a few NSX's yesterday and you sign up for prime? I love it. Youll be one of us soon! :D J/K

I think your track day idea is way better. Im up for it. For the Moose, where you guys normally spend a night at a lodge somewhere, you could meander your way to a track via the twisites for a day, stay close to the track one night and then sunday track day. Those of us who cant get out for more than a day can wake up early and join you on Sunday AM.

SPA_S2000 said:
This is excellent.

Vince - whatchadoinghere?

Saw a few NSX's yesterday and you sign up for prime? I love it. Youll be one of us soon! :D J/K

I think your track day idea is way better. Im up for it. For the Moose, where you guys normally spend a night at a lodge somewhere, you could meander your way to a track via the twisites for a day, stay close to the track one night and then sunday track day. Those of us who cant get out for more than a day can wake up early and join you on Sunday AM.

Watchin you like a hawk :) . Unless it morphs into an Elise, I doubt that'll happen :wink:

Anyhoo, I think the track day needs to happen. Our group is too useless as a whole to make anything happen properly. I think if we worked with Speedstar we'd be able to get Shannon or something for a day for a good price especially with a larger group. Half of the guys are instructor level anyhow, so help for the new folks could be easy enough.

I'd rather go with the NSX guys than the RSX's.

So is the Elise a done deal for you? I hope you say yes.

Forget the RSX guys - the best of them was out with us - Al.

We need to branch out with Civic Nation.

It will be like haloween, but in July.

Who were those guys that showed up to Nimesh's? :D

Dog_Man said:
Guys thanks for coming out with us, was a good time regardless of the lack of cars.

Normally the road is a lot less gravel covered, just makes things a bit more interesting.

Anyhow, roads are OK, but to really have fun we should figure a way to pool resources and plan a proper track / lapping day.

you should have hired street cleaners man... those gravel hit my head.. fortunately it was my head and not my lens! :p

Back