• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pre purchase inspection High Point, NC

The car is at Luxury Auto Sales. 2430 Schirra PL. High Point, NC. I am in Florida but if you could look at it today tomorrow or Friday that would be awesome.

Ben

The car is at Luxury Auto Sales. 2430 Schirra PL. High Point, NC.
Ben

just based on the photos on their website a few observations:

Front bumper lower appears to be misaligned (this could just be the angle of the photos/glare/etc.)
Obviously not OEM wheels
The center console and air vent trim have been either wrapped/hydrodipped/painted red versus the stock finish
Aftermarket exhaust or at the very least after market exhaust tips
Air box is missing and has been replaced with a different intake
Spare Tire is missing

Okay thanks for the observations I noticed most of that also I have had a PPI so you may not want to drive all the way out there.
Sorry, I did not return to the forum sooner. Did the PPI reveal positive (move forward) or negative (stop)? Did the PPI come from a general car guy or NSX "expert"?
Good luck!
Where in Florida? I was born/raised in Jax, school Gainesville, property on Perdido Key.

Just curious who did the PPI? I live about 15 minutes from that dealership. I'm a '95 owner. Let me know if you need anything.

Back