• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Hey PhuShizzle,

Just checking in with you here on Prime and to again tell you that this Trailer is simply AWESOME!! :cool:

Great cars, and Great Work! Looking forward to the final product.

TripleL

Hey PhuShizzle,

Just checking in with you here on Prime and to again tell you that this Trailer is simply AWESOME!! :cool:

Great cars, and Great Work! Looking forward to the final product.

TripleL

Hey Phu.....need any additional footage? I have a desire to "get wild" on camera :tongue: the roads are all juicy. :biggrin:

:biggrin:....as much as I want to, we're going to have to avoid shooting in the rain - it's a big hassle keeping the equipment dry. When NSX's Gone Wild is done and we get a chance for "Jose Gone Wild," we'll call a water tanker to wet the road for you to go buck wild:wink:

Last edited:

:biggrin:....as much as I want to, we're going to have to avoid shooting in the rain - it's a big hassle keeping the equipment dry. When NSX's Gone Wild is done and we get a chance for "Jose Gone Wild," we'll call a water tanker to wet the road for you to go buck wild:wink:

:eek: It's' raining Jose, lol

:eek: It's' raining Jose, lol

:biggrin:lmao! ................... umm, wait one minute! j/k

If only you guys could hear my new TXT message ringtone.....it freakin hilarious

It goes "If text message were raindrops.........I'd be all wet" Now picture that being said by a smooooth black guy, similar to Leon Phelps in "The Ladies Man"

If only you guys could hear my new TXT message ringtone.....it freakin hilarious

It goes "If text message were raindrops.........I'd be all wet" Now picture that being said by a smooooth black guy, similar to Leon Phelps in "The Ladies Man"

roflmao!!!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY! haha, i have a coworker who speaks JUST like Leon Phelps in "The Ladies Man" Ohhh yyeeeaah!! :tongue:

roflmao!!!

NOW THAT'S FUNNY! haha, i have a coworker who speaks JUST like Leon Phelps in "The Ladies Man" Ohhh yyeeeaah!! :tongue:

Classic Quotes by Leon Phelps

"My name is Leon Phelps, and to those of you that are uninitiated, I am an expert in the ways of love. I have made love to many fine ladies from the lowliest bus station skank to the classiest most sophisticated, educated, debutant, high society... bus station skank."

"Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. "

"Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified not by women but by a man."

"Yeah, that's da butt."

"Listen, I was wandering. Can I ask you a question? Uh... was your father a meat burgler? Here's why I ask: because it looks like somebody stole two fine hams and shoved them down the back of your dress."

"I will probably begin with a very classy first line... something like: say, sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?"

and my favorite :smile:

"But guys you can not blame the wang."

lol...I thought you were black, Jose :tongue: That one time during your NSX shoot when the waitresses flirted with you, I could have sworn you said "If text message were raindrops.........I'd be all wet"

Last edited:
lol...I thought you were black, Jose :tongue: That one time during your NSX shoot when the waitresses flirted with you, I could have sworn you said "If text message were raindrops.........I'd be all wet"

from the waist down :tongue: lmao

I have no idea what you're talking about :cool:

Guess I was right when I said we'd probably get this around Christmas time. :frown:

For 2 weeks I almost forgot about waiting for this video.....

...until you two guys had to bump it up for me to see :frown::tongue:

Gosh...the waiting is killing me! At least I'll have a nice Christmas present this year.

For 2 weeks I almost forgot about waiting for this video.....

...until you two guys had to bump it up for me to see :frown::tongue:

Gosh...the waiting is killing me! At least I'll have a nice Christmas present this year.

LOL, i havent came to the appereance/cosmetic section, i tried to forget about it and was hoping the vid would just pop up.

so phu, are we all going to be thankful for the video on thanksgiving?:biggrin:

*sigh*

Daddy are we there yet?

:D

:biggrin: cracking me up... But no, not yet.

LOL, i havent came to the appereance/cosmetic section, i tried to forget about it and was hoping the vid would just pop up.

so phu, are we all going to be thankful for the video on thanksgiving?:biggrin:

Spices are being added, the stuffing smells nice, but unfortunately the NSX's Gone Wild turkey won't be ready in time :smile:. But you can still be thankful if you want.

If it helps, just forget about the video for now, and when it's almost ready, you'll definitely hear about it before it's released.

Just keep in mind that when we're asking, it's only because we want you to know how excited we are about this production. We've seen your other works, and cannot wait for "our" version. Don't feel pressure, but just hurry already! :tongue:

Very nice work, Phu. Have you taken notice of the NSX event on January 31 for the special Irvine Cars & Coffee day? I'm hoping to see 50+ NSXs' participate. So far, after only 3 days since I posted the thread, 32 have already confirmed. Some of us will likely meet very early at a pre-stage area to make a parade entrance as was done back in February 2007. Get your camera ready!

Steve

:biggrin: cracking me up... But no, not yet.

Spices are being added, the stuffing smells nice, but unfortunately the NSX's Gone Wild turkey won't be ready in time :smile:. But you can still be thankful if you want.

If it helps, just forget about the video for now, and when it's almost ready, you'll definitely hear about it before it's released.

Did I mention how excited I was to see the final version? :smile:

Until you mentioned it, I never would have guessed:biggrin:

I'm excited to show it to all as well -- NSX's Gone Wild should be not bad :smile:

Very nice work, Phu. Have you taken notice of the NSX event on January 31 for the special Irvine Cars & Coffee day? I'm hoping to see 50+ NSXs' participate. So far, after only 3 days since I posted the thread, 32 have already confirmed. Some of us will likely meet very early at a pre-stage area to make a parade entrance as was done back in February 2007. Get your camera ready!

Steve

Thanks Steve.
Looks like a good event, I'll mark my calendar.:smile:

Guess I was right when I said we would get this around xmas time. I hate being right sometimes. :frown:

Back