• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Sweet, you could post the full NSX's Gone Wild - Uncut! with behind the scenes footage, deleted scenes, bloopers, etc..

Maybe get organized and do a whole nsxprime video of nsx gone wild. Maybe do it by state video and put it all together, Could be done if all who participated contributed like 100.00 ea to cover production cost....just an idea....then we would all be imortalized on a combined greatest video or videos.....:cool:

I see something like this would be good as a fun, NSXPrime tribute video, where members from different states would film local meets/cruises and send everything to 1 editor to put it together as a whole. You probably don't even need $100 each; there's always a person in each meet who likes to film voluntarily.

But something like this won't work for a serious NSX's Gone Wild shoot. First, A LOT of time has to be spent on planning: choreographs, location scouting, more location scouting, meet schedules...constant communication between the entire crew.

Then when we start shooting, 5am meets (there were 8 total), and during each day of shoot, we travel about 50-100 miles -- going to location and from one location to another -- so $100 would barely cover the cost of gas for each NSX per day :smile:

On top of that, because of the huge effort spent on putting a project like this together, I would want to focus on just a few most unique NSX's with committed drivers (Jason did a great job introducing the drivers & the cars for this shoot, the crew was great).

So put it all together and multiply that with each States with NSX's, and it looks very expensive and not worth it. Probably better kept to a more simple video style :wink:

Sweet, you could post the full NSX's Gone Wild - Uncut! with behind the scenes footage, deleted scenes, bloopers, etc..

Exactly. :smile:

It won't be uncut though (that would be pretty boring...), but there will be more things to see for sure.

I would buy the DVD if you're planning to sell it. There's not many NSX video in the market that is totally dedicated to NSX enthusiast. Looking forward to getting one.

Every Sunday morning I check this thread hoping that the day before was the official release party for the cast and crew and that I'll finally get to see the video and not just have to watch the trailer and teasers again...

:tongue::smile:

Along with many other forums, we're all very excited about the final project here Phu, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Every Sunday morning I check this thread hoping that the day before was the official release party for the cast and crew and that I'll finally get to see the video and not just have to watch the trailer and teasers again...

:tongue::smile:

lol...that cracked me up :biggrin:

I will give a definite release date once I'm 95% done with the editing. That way, you won't have to keep checking back.

Along with many other forums, we're all very excited about the final project here Phu, I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Thank you, I'm glad to hear that. I can't wait to complete the video for all to see. I'll try to make it worth while :wink:

I would buy the DVD if you're planning to sell it. There's not many NSX video in the market that is totally dedicated to NSX enthusiast. Looking forward to getting one.

I'll let you know for sure once i'm done with the video, thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Video Update

Right now, the video can't be completed by the end of this month as I was shooting for. The big puzzle is still being put together, as well as additional pieces added on, now that YouTube no longer has that 10-min rule. It all makes for a better final product.

I know a few of you are anxious to see the video, as much as I'm anxious to show it. But things are not ready yet, so just relax, you'll get to enjoy it in the end:smile:

If you got a question (other than "is it ready yet?":biggrin:), let me know.

Re: Video Update

Right now, the video can't be completed by the end of this month as I was shooting for. The big puzzle is still being put together, as well as additional pieces added on, now that YouTube no longer has that 10-min rule. It all makes for a better final product.

I know a few of you are anxious to see the video, as much as I'm anxious to show it. But things are not ready yet, so just relax, you'll get to enjoy it in the end:smile:

Why not seperate it in 2 parts?

Why not seperate it in 2 parts?

12-1.jpg

24-1.jpg

....because it's not the same experience :wink:

I think those involved in this project, as well as the ones who've been waiting this long, deserve to enjoy everything all at once.

Here's a few screen caps of Chad's Car:smile:

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

You can try http://www.vimeo.com/.. I uploaded a 500MB video in full HD a while ago... it was fast - easy and it's free!

Last edited:
When is the video done again?What the ETA on it? :biggrin: . J/K bro. Art take time. I know you have spent countless hours on this and it will be great. Just take your time and make it good. :smile:

those screen caps make me want to watch the trailer every time. it's better to take your time and make the video look good rather than making it choppy and what not.

PhuShizzle: do you think this video's final edited version and overall direction would be better than, let's say, your SC's Gone Wild?

When is the video done again?What the ETA on it? :biggrin:

j.jpg

:biggrin: hehe...j/k

.....PhuShizzle: do you think this video's final edited version and overall direction would be better than, let's say, your SC's Gone Wild?

NSX's Gone Wild has much better quality as far as visual/sound. Think of it like Terminator 1 vs T2 -- both have similar style, but the 2nd one has better quality.
As for which is better overall, I'll let you be the judge when you see it:smile:

NSX's Gone Wild has much better quality as far as visual/sound. Think of it like Terminator 1 vs T2 -- both have similar style, but the 2nd one has better quality.
As for which is better overall, I'll let you be the judge when you see it:smile:

There's no doubt which will be better. From your previous SC's Gone Wild to Z's Gone Wild, if anything, you're learning from your previous videos and making the "next" one better which is as we speak the NSX's Gone Wild. But definitely can't wait for the premiere. Seriously, there should be a premiere meet for this for those locally here in socal. Bust out the red carpet and what not, haha. Then show on a 72" HDTV with surround sound....that'd be great! BTW, as for sound. It's stereo right? I'm sure you can do the dobly surround sound. I forgot what editing program you're using, but when I was with final cut, there wasn't much sound editing i can do to make it theatrical. Hehe... :rolleyes:

happy birthday phushizzle,
birthday_funny_picture_02.jpg

BTW, is the video done yet? jk :tongue:

lol, thanks Erick!
For every "is it ready yet?" question, there is a one-week delay :tongue:

.....Seriously, there should be a premiere meet for this for those locally here in socal. Bust out the red carpet and what not, haha. Then show on a 72" HDTV with surround sound....that'd be great!

There was talk for a premiere at BullDog Hookah/Cigar Lounge in Huntington Beach, just no specific date yet. It's a really chill place with many big screen TVs, so it should be fun. I'm not sure if this will be a crew-only night or an open meet, but I'll update the info as it gets near and as I talk it over with the owner & crew for their opinion.

BTW, as for sound. It's stereo right? I'm sure you can do the dobly surround sound. I forgot what editing program you're using, but when I was with final cut, there wasn't much sound editing i can do to make it theatrical. Hehe... :rolleyes:

Yup, everything is recorded in uncompressed digital stereo format (PCM). I'm sure surround sound can be added in...

lol, thanks Erick!
For every "is it ready yet?" question, there is a one-week delay :tongue:

There was talk for a premiere at BullDog Hookah/Cigar Lounge in Huntington Beach, just no specific date yet. It's a really chill place with many big screen TVs, so it should be fun. I'm not sure if this will be a crew-only night or an open meet, but I'll update the info as it gets near and as I talk it over with the owner & crew for their opinion.

Yup, everything is recorded in uncompressed digital stereo format (PCM). I'm sure surround sound can be added in...

You should start working on sound when you get the chance to. That's AFTER you finished the video. Cause, I don't want to add in surround and have the video delayed even longer, lol.:biggrin:

Anyway, wherever the premier's gonna be, i'll be sure to attend!

Back