• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

screen shots look great...

but what in the world is up with that silverstone 02+ and the million decals on it :confused::eek:

Chinese New Years in 6 days. I sure hope this video is up by then!

There have been many good videos lately, T2 Films/Risky Devil, Clash Production (the boys that did the UK Time Attack Video and Roger Clark Video) and much more I've come across.

I hope this video can live up to the sudden wave of great auto filmography!

What's the duration of the film?

The picture quality is amazing is the whole video going to be this stunning? might have been asked earlier but any chance for DVD's? Guess I have been waiting awhile for the release.

Is this filmed in HDV? I'd pay a few dollars for sure to be able to download a 720p WMV version or similar.

phu,

you got the official trailer for download? i downloaded the first two trailers you made to my blackberry and i can honestly say that it's like watching an hd trailer...badass!

The picture quality is amazing is the whole video going to be this stunning? might have been asked earlier but any chance for DVD's? Guess I have been waiting awhile for the release.

The pictures were taken directly from the final video, so the video looks just like that on my monitor. Once it goes to youtube, resolution will get reduced.

I'll most likely make a batch of dvd's available for those who've been asking, then that'll be it, as I'll be involved in my next video project and selling dvd's won't be my focus.

Is this filmed in HDV? I'd pay a few dollars for sure to be able to download a 720p WMV version or similar.

Only a few dollars? The trailer is worth more than a few dollars to download :biggrin::tongue:

This was filmed using a flash-based storage, captured at full 1080x1920p HD, not HDV (HDV tapes can only capture 1080x1440i)

phu,

you got the official trailer for download?

I don't have one for public download due to copyrights. :smile:

NSX-Steve-10ST-1.jpg

This shot is gorgeous

:biggrin: mid February

funny how i was watching the first two previews of NSX's gone wild and saw at the end that the video would be up June 2008 haha...5 months from now it'll be a year since that was mentioned, lol...but regardless, i can't wait for the final product. :tongue:

One of my favorites as well. Aside from the background, it really shows how wide and low the NSX is.

Omni-directional electret condenser microphones :biggrin:

For real !!?! wireless I take it... to get the engine sound even recording from the outside.

funny how i was watching the first two previews of NSX's gone wild and saw at the end that the video would be up June 2008 haha...5 months from now it'll be a year since that was mentioned, lol...but regardless, i can't wait for the final product. :tongue:

:biggrin: when we started shooting, the original plan was 6 NSX's. But as the project went on, we added more shoots/cars and pushed the envelope further. I really believe the NSX deserves a video that truly complements its name, so we pushed for that. The final video now is much bigger than what was originally planned. The NSX crew had amazing patient & teamwork during filming, which made my job much easier as well:smile:.

For real !!?! wireless I take it... to get the engine sound even recording from the outside.

Not wireless...everything was recorded through the camera. Locations were from cockpit, trunk, and filming car...

Vance's 4 frames of fame (that's actually Vance performing his own stunt driving:biggrin:)

VanceGroup-1.jpg

Vance1Group2-1.jpg

Vance2Group2-1.jpg

Vance3Group2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Phu, you know, it'd be cool, but don't take my word for it, to get some footage of this month's C&C to capture about 80-100+ NSXs as a special feature segment for the DVD you plan on producing.

Back