• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pricing on CTSC upgrade to Autorotor

Brian,
Can you get me a price of the this new upgrade for the earlier Superchager kits. Please see the post listed below that came from Comptech's web site.

COMPTECH INTRODUCES AUTOROTOR CONVERSION KIT FOR EARLY NSX
SUPERCHARGERS
With the introduction of a new and improved Supercharger Kit for the Acura NSX Comptech would now like to offer a kit for previous customers to enjoy
all of the benefits of the new setup without having to purchase an entirely
new kit. New Autorotor unit replaces Lysholm / Whipple unit, provides 10-15%
more Horsepower, lowers inlet air temperatures, and is more easily serviceable
(The Fuel Rail can be removed without removing the Blower Unit, and it’s easier to access to the Igniter). The older Rubber Bypass Tube is also replaced with a new Aluminum tube. Check Comptechusa.com for more details and pricing information.

Hydro said:
Brian,
Can you get me a price of the this new upgrade for the earlier Superchager kits. Please see the post listed below that came from Comptech's web site.

COMPTECH INTRODUCES AUTOROTOR CONVERSION KIT FOR EARLY NSX
SUPERCHARGERS
With the introduction of a new and improved Supercharger Kit for the Acura NSX Comptech would now like to offer a kit for previous customers to enjoy
all of the benefits of the new setup without having to purchase an entirely
new kit. New Autorotor unit replaces Lysholm / Whipple unit, provides 10-15%
more Horsepower, lowers inlet air temperatures, and is more easily serviceable
(The Fuel Rail can be removed without removing the Blower Unit, and it’s easier to access to the Igniter). The older Rubber Bypass Tube is also replaced with a new Aluminum tube. Check Comptechusa.com for more details and pricing information.

PM sent. And for anyone else I can do a special price on this as well. They retail on Comptech's website(or will once they get them loaded) for 5900.00. Pm me for pricing. Thanks

Back