• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V1 Exhaust Reintroductory Group Buy Special

Mark, I noticed your location is also in dfw sometimes. Do you keep any stock here in Dallas to pick up or have to ship for the v1? Any customers in this area running this to listen to. Thanks, charlie

Mark, I noticed your location is also in dfw sometimes. Do you keep any stock here in Dallas to pick up or have to ship for the v1? Any customers in this area running this to listen to. Thanks, charlie

Hello Charlie,

I have a small warehouse in Dallas and a warehouse here in LA. I stock all my V1 here in LA.

There's a few guys with our exhausts in Dallas. I just recently sold a V2 to a customer in Richardson. I'll PM you the info. Thank you.

For 1995-1999 NSX, I carry our PRIDE Nsx Adaptors. For 2000-2005 Nsx I also carry the SOS adaptors and in stock. I can ship with our exhaust to reduce shipping.

Mark @ PRIDE Exhaust

Last edited:
great thanks, so do you have V2 here in stock, is there a link or thread with pricing for the V2.

Thanks!

With stock cats. Not sure why i can't embed.

http://youtu.be/GyA3u-pP8mg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GyA3u-pP8mg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click on "share" and then click on the "embed." Copy the whole code and paste here. To test, click on Preview Post here on Prime you should be able to see it.

If you havent bought the exhaust yet, what are you waiting for. I will soon have my 2004 lbbp nsx up and running and this is the only exhaust I will run. You can't beat the quality for the price and it sounds simply amazing. Mark, I will make you another vid like the last one with your set up on a ctsc ;) If you are not turbo, I highly suggest this exhaust.

SuperCharged and Testpipes:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fnltIXHS2l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you Jason (SuperSonic) for the awesome videos!

PRIDE V1 Exhausts will be back in stock in 1-2 weeks.

We are now on Facebook check us out for more videos and pictures at: http://www.facebook.com/PrideExhaust Don't forget to click on "Like!"

whats the difference between v1 and v2?

20. What are the difference between the Pride V1 and the Pride V2 exhausts? The piping design. The V2 is about 15% higher pitched tone than our V1 and a completely brand new design and a different exhaust jig. Everything will fit perfectly.

Great guy to work with! Very satisfied with this exhaust.. awesome sounding!
Can''t beat this guys customer service :)

Thanks Mark!

Just bought the pride v1 from mark.. Great guy to deal with. He anwer all my email almost immediately.. Exhaust came in a few days after i order it.. Just installed it sounds good looks good

I purchased an 05 with the Pride v1....is it possible to change the exhaust tips??

They are welded on so you should be able to have someone change them.

What tips are you wanting the quad? If so just buy a V2 from Mark and sell the V1 here on prime :biggrin:

427169_3010113525794_1051156297_32844924_446376134_n.jpg

here is a pride1 with dual tips welded on. I went ahead and angle it to flow with the rear bumper.

21mhmps.jpg

just for you comtec. lol

but the thanks to the pride exhaust.... i realized that i burn so much gas on the nsx. All I want to do is keep the rpm up to hear the sexy sound :)

just for you comtec. lol

but the thanks to the pride exhaust.... i realized that i burn so much gas on the nsx. All I want to do is keep the rpm up to hear the sexy sound :)

Your my new best friend :biggrin:

Car looks awesome in that shot but when i try to look at it, my focus keeps going back to the beautiful girl :redface:

I ordered the V2 quad and have some new test pipes so i'm pretty excited but i won't be able
to put them on for a month or so. Never heard one in person, can't wait.

Mike

I purchased an 05 with the Pride v1....is it possible to change the exhaust tips??

Yes, as long as the tips you ordered are narrower than 6 inches. That's the width of the opening for the 02-05 Valance.

Looks good but i think the flow of the front fender looks better :wink: :biggrin:
Lol Mike!

just for you comtec. lol

Thanks TD for the pictures! Love the angled look too!

Pm'd!

I just installed my v1 today. It sounds amazing!

I did however strip out the threads on 2 of the bolts that came with the exhaust, right around 30 ft/lbs. You might want to investigate this issue with your bolt supplier.

I highly recommend this exhaust!

I just installed my v1 today. It sounds amazing!

I did however strip out the threads on 2 of the bolts that came with the exhaust, right around 30 ft/lbs. You might want to investigate this issue with your bolt supplier.

I highly recommend this exhaust!

I will look into it. I apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused. I am currently out of the office and will not return till end of May. I will send you some better bolts when I get back. Will that be alright? Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

I will look into it. I apologize for any inconvenience that we have caused. I am currently out of the office and will not return till end of May. I will send you some better bolts when I get back. Will that be alright? Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Thanks for the offer, but I was able to find some bolts to use. I just wanted to make you aware of the bolt situation. I am super happy with my purchase, and your customer service is second to none!

:biggrin: Exhaust is awesome looking - fitament perfect - sound is incrediable (tunnel accelaration is spine tingling) - includes all the bolts and gaskets - installed in less than 20 minutes
Thanks

This thread is a little "old" but I would bump it. After watching to all the videos between V1 and V2, I really can't hear that much difference between the two and I decided to get the V1 exhaust.

Mark is again a very very accommodating person and I couldn't be happier about the whole transaction. He's very knowledgeable and gave a lot of tips about the exhaust.

And of course, very happy about the exhaust and found myself revving it higher than usual so I can enjoy it more. As few mentioned, this exhaust isn't that loud at all (I have had "worse" in my other cars). If anything, between 2000 and 2500 is where a bit of droning would occur, but outside of that and especially freeway cruising at 70mph, it's pretty quiet and that's exactly what I want

Great setup and great pricing, I love it!

Mark

Received my New Pride V1 and your newly manufactured adapters. Looked like everything else you make - awesome!!!!. New adadpters are nice and light as well.

Packaged really well and received in 2 days. Can't wait to install new week - will post picks after I get them on.

ThanksIMG_0461.jpg

Last edited:
Pmed

Back