• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V2 Dual & Quad tip exhausts

No way the Sharky Boys bought a NSX....You guys rock in the P-World ! You have my dream cars in your sig....:biggrin: Congrats !
Aw thanks man... The NSX it's hard to resist... There's really nothing else like it as far as how it drives and where it came from. Loving it! Now it'll sound a bit more tasty with the Pride V2:p

What can I say... I'm going to make a video. Got the pride v2 installed and it's just so perfect. Fit, design and sound... What a sound! Well done Mark you've got a hit on your hands. No drone either and just what I wanted for a daily driver!

Just got the Pride V2 for my 2001 NSX - and gotta say the exhaust is exactly what I was hoping it would be! Mark was fantastic to work with - great communication from start to finish. The exhaust showed up with no wear or tear, even after having UPS send it across country.

The sound is superb - very streetable, not too loud and not too quiet - and....NO DRONE! :smile:

Thanks Mark! Super exhaust! Jay

So in terms of dB rating, the V2 would be a bit louder then the V1? Does the V2 drone more? To sum it up, the V2 sounds more like an 'exotic' high-rev then the V1?

So in terms of dB rating, the V2 would be a bit louder then the V1? Does the V2 drone more? To sum it up, the V2 sounds more like an 'exotic' high-rev then the V1?

a.) So in terms of dB rating, the V2 would be a bit louder then the V1? As far as loudness V1 and V2 are very similiar during the low RPM under 3200. V1 slightly louder and deeper toned. After 3k RPM the V2 would be slightly louder and it screams.

b.) Does the V2 drone more? I never noticed any drone on mine as I always have the NSX-R engine mesh cover.
CIMG7219.jpg

c.) To sum it up, the V2 sounds more like an 'exotic' high-rev then the V1? Yes, if you are comparing V1 to V2. The V1 also have an exotic high pitch tone but just not as high as our V2.

What year is your NSX?

I have the Pride V2 and lets just say going through tunnels will shatter glass lol. It sounds like a F1 car doing a fly by.

Videos please... :biggrin:

Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE EXHAUST

Is this stuff for sale still? searching the internet and no websites have them. ???? thanks in advance

Hello Shane,

Yes, they are all available for sale. Feel free to PM me and let me know which version (V1 or V2) and Dual or Quad tips exhaust you are interested in.

We also make headers and test pipes for your 91. Thank you very much!

PS: Website is under construction... it's been a while now. Sorry guys!

Mark @ PRIDE EXHAUST

Got the v2 installed Sunday and it sounds fantastic! Fit and finish are spot on and I immediately noticed crisper throttle response. It's too bad that most people won't get to see how cool this thing looks. Plans for the stereo are on hold for now.:wink: Thanks Mark, you've been a pleasure to deal with!

Can these be had with burnt tips?

Last edited:
Big thumbs up to pride for sponsoring my 2013 nsx sema car, i have 2 nsx one with a complete 2002+ exhaust system and one with a dc, test pipe and rm exhaust set up. i must say the noise my car makes with the Pride headers, test pipe and exhaust is pure sex.

Also the power band is smoother than both set ups, i know its not that best flowing system but ill give up some hp for the design, sound, build quality and the price mark is asking for these things is a steal.

New Pride V2

Big Thank you to Mark at Pride. Very smooth transaction. He shipped the same day I ordered and I had the exhaust on my doorstep 3 days later. Was wrapped to make sure no damage.

Installed and sounds awesome.1.jpg

2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Last edited:
pm sent

Any pics of the burnt quad tips you offer?

V2QuadBurntTips-1.png

IMAG5107.jpg

These are burnt tips on stainless tips. The color is not as vibrant as the True Titanium slide on tips. But we don't make True Titanium slideable tips for the Quads. This option is only available for the V2 Dual and Quad tips. It's a $40 option. Below picture is Dual burnt tips on stainess steel, below that is True Titanium burnt tips.

PrideBurntTipsV2Dual_zpsc252573c.png

PrideBurntTipsTitanium-2.jpg

Got it, will email you the pictures shortly.

Big Thank you to Mark at Pride. Very smooth transaction. He shipped the same day I ordered and I had the exhaust on my doorstep 3 days later. Was wrapped to make sure no damage.

Installed and sounds awesome.View attachment 97432

View attachment 97433View attachment 97435View attachment 97436

Thank you!

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
Do you have in stock your headers for a 91-94 nsx?

Yes, I have our PRIDE 1991-1994 Headers in stock. The Group Buy price is $1050 and comes with all hardwares including stainless steel mesh donut gaskets, flat gaskets, & o2 sensor extension harness. Shipping is $38 to anywhere in the US 48 states.
Header2.png

Back