• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V2 Dual & Quad tip exhausts

Mark, sent you a PM. Here in Brantford Ontario Canada and very interested in both the V2 Dual Exhaust NO burnt tips and your Headers, have some questions though. Look forward to your response on my PM to you.

Mark,

Once again great service on getting the titanium tips shipped quick. Install was a snap.

Close up of both tips.jpgClose up of tip.jpgFrom above.jpgTips sticking out slightly.jpgTitanium tips on Pride V2.jpg

Mark, sent you a PM. Here in Brantford Ontario Canada and very interested in both the V2 Dual Exhaust NO burnt tips and your Headers, have some questions though. Look forward to your response on my PM to you.

PM and email replied.

Mark,

Once again great service on getting the titanium tips shipped quick. Install was a snap.

Thank you for the pictures!

Mark @ PRIDE

Any word on a forced induction version?

Yes. Sneak peak! PRIDE V2 Dual 2.5" piping. I have the proto-type since fall of 2012. Just don't have the time to fitment test it after the modification. I want to thank Les for using his car last time! :smile:

IMAG5088_zps17f60d1f.jpg

IMAG5092_zpsbe19f49b.jpg

IMAG5090_zpsd3178d31.jpg

IMAG5089_zpsd67a6a5a.jpg

At a quick glance, both exhausts look alike. But look at the piping diameter. :wink:

It will also come with two 2.5" tri-bolt flanges in case you are building your own down pipe! Suggestions welcome!

Mark @ PRIDE

Last edited:
Serious?????

I just ordered the v2 with the intentions of boost down the road. Whats the difference between sound, and weight? Whats the price for the 2.5 version?

Serious?????

I just ordered the v2 with the intentions of boost down the road. Whats the difference between sound, and weight? Whats the price for the 2.5 version?

Sound, unsure yet. I'll install it on a Supercharged X and take a video. As far as the weight, it is heavier than our regular V2. I'll weigh the prototype tomorrow.

Mark @ PRIDE

Finally, a worthy replacement for my "cold-start only" rattling GT-One 5.1! Need to see/hear it on a FI NA1 before I get too excited!

Yes. Sneak peak! PRIDE V2 Dual 2.5" piping. I have the proto-type since fall of 2012. Just don't have the time to fitment test it after the modification. I want to thank Les for using his car last time! :smile:

IMAG5088_zps17f60d1f.jpg

IMAG5092_zpsbe19f49b.jpg

IMAG5090_zpsd3178d31.jpg

IMAG5089_zpsd67a6a5a.jpg

At a quick glance, both exhausts look alike. But look at the piping diameter. :wink:

It will also come with two 2.5" tri-bolt flanges in case you are building your own down pipe! Suggestions welcome!

Mark @ PRIDE
W H E N ? ? ? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey Mark

V2-2.5 Looking sexy!!!! Me like it A LOT

Please update us....
1. Fitment?
2. Any HP gains vs V2 on NA motor?
3. Sound difference between V2 and V2-2.5?(NA motor)
4. Quad tips?

Cheers
Ariel

Last edited:
Just came in this morning and looks just amazing in person. I can not wait to pull the car out to install. PS mark can you send me stickers? :D

All sorts of wraps/packaging
photobucket-62565-1362161952027_zpsd6df564d.jpg

SO shiny.
photobucket-23270-1362161760409_zps19166ec7.jpg

THanks Mark.

Finally, a worthy replacement for my "cold-start only" rattling GT-One 5.1! Need to see/hear it on a FI NA1 before I get too excited!

W H E N ? ? ? :biggrin:

Give me a few more weeks to finalize this proto-type exhaust and get some videos. From there on, another 3-6 months till the product is ready for sale. :smile:

Hey Mark

V2-2.5 Looking sexy!!!! Me like it A LOT

Please update us....
1. Fitment?
2. Any HP gains vs V2 on NA motor?
3. Sound difference between V2 and V2-2.5?(NA motor)
4. Quad tips?

Cheers
Ariel

TBD

Still love the sound of mine . Great product:)

Thank you Alex!

Just came in this morning and looks just amazing in person. I can not wait to pull the car out to install. PS mark can you send me stickers? :D

All sorts of wraps/packaging
photobucket-62565-1362161952027_zpsd6df564d.jpg

SO shiny.
photobucket-23270-1362161760409_zps19166ec7.jpg

THanks Mark.

The stickers are on the other side of the bubble wrap. If you threw the packagings away, I'll send you some more.

Mark, I am interested in the 2.5 V2. Can you PM price also. Should sound good against a 3.8 liter =)

Unsure on the price yet. Slightly more than the current V2 exhaust. 3.8L = :biggrin:

Last edited:

My car is still available for test fitment if you need it.

Interested in 2.5 myself... Thx Mark. -QD

Two quick vidz i've done the day after i installed the exhaust and rtp (aftermarket rh was already installed few years ago)

Amazing exhaust. Almost no drone and huge exotic sound.

I was going to purchase one of your V2 with Dual tips but I can't figure out on the website how to check out. I add it to the cart, but no button for the check out. help....

photo (2).jpg

Another satified customer. Install completed yesterday. Only issues were bolts supplied with adaptor pipes (not thru Mark) were too large requiring trip to hardware store, and some of the oem bolts are 12mm (not just 14mm).

Back