• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pro Rally Racing on ESPN2

Hi there!

Most of the Pac NW knows that I have been pursuing an MBA sports marketing degree and that I have been recently interning for the Rally America National Series and their marketing firm, Wasserman Media Group.

Now some of my stage captain and rally promotion work is going to be on TV the next few days!

If you are interested, the Oregon Trail Rally (Portland) and Olympus Rally (Olympia) will be on ESPN2 this Friday, July 27th at 2pm. I was a stage captain at OR and you will see some of my stages on this program.

Then the New England Forest Rally, where I was working for Wasserman, will air on Tuesday, July 31st at 2pm. This program will also include an X Games 13 preview.

Lastly as part of my internship, I will be flying to X Games 13 to support the rally portion of the Games. The rally event will air live on ABC on August 5th, at 1:30pm. This event will be different from last year in that they will send two cars at the same time to navigate a stadium course, and the cars will end up jumping over the other!

So, if you want to see something exciting and different be sure to check out these shows!
29_0807_0.jpg

Back