• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

for all who must save money in this difficult times, we also have some small goodies, who can make you happy.

some original armrest emblems are attacked by Patina over the years (old/new) and doesnt match with the rest of the car.

2x NSX-R Logo plate armrest.jpg

armrest Logo 1.jpg

if requested, there is also this part available (1/2 pcs)
Logo cant be pealed up, because its under the clearcoat.
Scratches can be polished out very easily, since over years, it will look like new.
Where I know?

Procar armrests 1.jpg

Procar cf armrest 2pcs 1.jpg

Last edited:
Procar_RGT_1.JPG

Do you still offer this part?

I like The Idea of a working rear undertray... :cool:

Do you still offer this part?

I like The Idea of a working rear undertray...

YES, but we need some time for production.

In year 2008 we had the idea to build something like that, because our old version, which we build for Dali Racing, was a bit too small.

10 units of the RGT cf diffurors were produced over the years, with all special, adjustable mounting stuff and 9 units were sold.

I only have my unit in stock, which is actually not installed because of my MUGEN header/exhausts tests.

But as mentioned, its still possbile to get one.

It looks great Detlef! Is the part functional? No problems with engine temp/ exhaust heating? Also have you ever tested it at very high speeds?

Thanks, well its a proper designed part and with the camloc superfasteners, the installation is very easy......simular to a race car.
A prototype was installed at the NSX-R 24h race car, big advantage because the big GT wing could be removed and replaced with my version of the NSX-R spoiler.
Same corner speed but ~ 10 km/h faster at the Döttinger Höhe straight

I had it installed for many years and there was no problem regarding temperature also.
Most of airstrem will be canalized under the diffusor, the small amount over the diffusor cools the exhaust system, air will be leeded throught the mesh of the rear valence.
So,its functional, yes.

Over the years, I have seen many NSX diffusors, which looked horrible.
Think this RGT version looks like it should be IMO.

3x RGT 2.JPG

Procar RGT diffusor 11.JPG

Diffusor 10.jpg

Well, for me is something I might consider in the future. From the pictures, It does look like it reduces rear clearance significantly, I don't DD my NSX (not even close...), but the car must be usable in the street... but I know that if you want some functionality on the diffuser, clearence must me reduced!
It is for sure one of the best options out there (from very few available), and the only one i know that can be used together with the OEM NSX-R rear small diffuser :wink:

From the Picture you attached, the diffuser is on the NSX-R Prototype, do you know the reason why Honda didn't let the diffuser make it to the production car? :confused:

Last edited:
It will fit under under the R-GT bumper too. The mounting points are not at the bumper. I designed it to fit with all NSX years. Its right that this part is not designed for a daily driven NSX, but with some care during driving and the right angle at speed bumps, there is no problem. Where I know?

It will fit under under the R-GT bumper too. The mounting points are not at the bumper. I designed it to fit with all NSX years. Its right that this part is not designed for a daily driven NSX, but with some care during driving and the right angle at speed bumps, there is no problem. Where I know?

Oh so it will fit 91-01s?

I may have missed it in an earlier post, but what is the price for the diffuser (and estimated shipping to US)?

Oh man......

My NSX is nearly 28 years old now, not many original screws are on the place they should be, but I'm still a lucky guy to own this beauty.

Over the years, my lady lost nearly 200 kg, with ~ 1171 kg she is one of the lightest NSX worldwide, but still with working AC and stereo system.
The NSX-R hype inspired me, to do all that crazy expensive installations, most of them better and lighter than the original, but I never regret.
Also an honor for me, that Honda Racing Europe contacted me to build a 24h racing car with the basic NSX-R 2002.
That was a real honor for me, many of my parts were installed and survived the hardest 24h race worldwide.

Not sure, how many thousands of hours I worked on my NSX, but she also gave me the best time of my life.
She inspirated me to start business with Procar Specials, a passion, which still holds on.
I dont do that for making money (lost 6 digits numbers of USD to Dali Racing in earlier 2000 ) but its nice to count over 1000 customers worldwide.
I'm a small furt into the universe, but to all:
A big thank you, I'm very honored.....its unbelievable.

My x still have a very nice ass and makes me breathless, every time if I do remove the car cover.
I assume that this car will survive me, for sure.

She is too shy (and expensive) for the typical poser events and she like it being stored anonymous into her 'small' garage.

20190506_181807_1557164551989.jpg

2013.10 Eingemottet.jpg

But sometimes....if she want....she will get full attention. (What makes me jealous and proud same time)

sportauto 1.jpg

sportauto 4.jpg

sportauto 5.jpg

sportauto 0.jpg

sportauto 9.jpg

sportauto 12.jpg

sportauto 13.jpg

sportauto 14.jpg

sportauto 15.jpg

sportauto 16.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you back!

We also did some special work for special customers last 5 years.

our limited edition toilet seat
if you send us a picture from you butt, we can make it comfortable for your..... or the butt of your wife. :tongue:
Klodeckel.jpg

with toilet paper cf holder as well...with your favourite car logo.
20180223_141446.jpg

special ultralight cf switches for the Procar garage as finger exercice......we are very proud of it, because Merten is interested
20180916_150212.jpg

ultralight cf seat buckets under 2 kg
Procar cf seat 1.jpg

cf wheel
20151228_103332.jpg

as main job
Restauration for the Porsche Museum
20151228_110458.jpg

20151228_111043.jpg

GT1 rear hatch
20200131_164344_1580538859540.jpg

front as well
20200131_164419_1580538859701.jpg

doors
20200131_164426_1580538860003.jpg

and as my 2nd passion...old Porsches as superlights with ???? power
20180223_153535.jpg

we can do that!
Yes....we can

Last edited:
We also did some special work for special customers last 5 years.

our limited edition toilet seat
if you send us a picture from you butt, we can make it comfortable for your..... or the butt of your wife. :tongue:

haha...light weight for those middle of the night pit stops. :D

LOL Carbon fiber toilet seat. Totally something every car guy needs!

I love that diffuser. It's great to see your passion last through all these years. I tried to read through this thread but stopped on page 20 something. Just too much content to go through.

What are your thoughts on forged carbon fiber? It seems to be the trend nowadays with hypercars but from what I read they are just much cheaper to produce. On facebook I see some guy had some custom CF parts made from VIS I believe. I think it looks great but it's not for me.

LOL Carbon fiber toilet seat. Totally something every car guy needs!

I love that diffuser. It's great to see your passion last through all these years. I tried to read through this thread but stopped on page 20 something. Just too much content to go through.

What are your thoughts on forged carbon fiber? It seems to be the trend nowadays with hypercars but from what I read they are just much cheaper to produce. On facebook I see some guy had some custom CF parts made from VIS I believe. I think it looks great but it's not for me.

Yes, passion starts 1991, first time I saw the car. But I have to save money til octobre 1992, before I could buy this japanese masterpiece.

Forged carbon fiber?
Have some shoes from Porsche Design with that.......but I'm an old school carbonfiber guy and go on with that.

This is the my passion and my style.

20180223_141819.jpg

Back