• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Sorcery NSX begins

Striptease:D

Attachments

• 28060401.jpg
    28060401.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 2,944
pic 2

Attachments

• 28060402.jpg
    28060402.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2,955
pic 3

Attachments

• 28060403.jpg
    28060403.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,924
pic 4

Attachments

• 28060404.jpg
    28060404.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,916
pic 5

Attachments

• 28060405.jpg
    28060405.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,883
last pic for now

Attachments

• 28060406.jpg
    28060406.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,873
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to paint it pearl blue.

That will be awesome! I hope you are backing up all those good looks with some power! :)

Not much power. Auto NSX but still run faster than the other auto NSX here. All is for looks only. Just teaching some kids here that putting on sideskirts does not make your car wide.:D

hehe...

Well, I am sure it will look amazing. Can't wait to see the finished product. When is the completion date?

Looking good slowly.. seen lots of wide body MR2 in brunei but not NSX... :eek:
Are you going to paint those remaining red area, just to make it looks really good even striptease :D

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Looking good slowly.. seen lots of wide body MR2 in brunei but not NSX... :eek:
Are you going to paint those remaining red area, just to make it looks really good even striptease :D

Those red area that I can hide i will not paint. the paint itself is expensive enough for me. Should be okay. I need to find some washers to level the rear fenders to the boot. Went to the workshop today but the workers are not doing anything major to my car today. They are working on another car (the one next to mine). They'll continue again tomorrow. I have to check them everyday otherwise they won't do anything.

just wondering...

Is that taitec rear fenders? does sorcery make Rear quarter panels? Also where did u get the front bumper and how much was it? Thanks alot

pacacu said:
we are in Hong Kong, please tell me where you source the kit and was it very $$ ???

My friend source it from Phase Racing in Japan. The bodykit cost around USD 10K excluding the front Type-R bonnet.

nsx1164 said:
Will you do a "full" repaint, including removal of the engine ??

Also, are you sticking with the 91-01 pop-up headlamps, or going with the 02+ fixed units?

Only those places that shows. Will not paint the engine bay because I don't trust those worker could put the engine in back.

02+ HID headlamps and rear lamps.

2slow2speed said:

Yes. And the offsets of those wheels should be flush to the widebody.

CG_SNOW said:
Is that taitec rear fenders? does sorcery make Rear quarter panels? Also where did u get the front bumper and how much was it? Thanks alot

All the widebodykits are Sorcery including the front bumper. Carbon Fibre lips on the front bumper as well as the sideskirts.

Back