• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Sorcery NSX begins

Rear

Attachments

• finish rear.jpg
    finish rear.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,014
HID at night

Attachments

• hid.jpg
    hid.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 943
For those who have 02 HID kit installed I only connected to one pin on the ballast. I don't know which other wire the second pin connected to but the HID do light up. My concern is whether it is safe to use only one pin.

Tantheman said:
Rear Valence seems a little off but I love the color.

Thanks. I don't know how to describe the colour. Its light blue that changes to purplish blue and a slight of pink from some view. It could just be my eye.:D Actually I have order the rear valence, Mugen style CF diffuser but didn't arrive yet.

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Nice, very nice! Good choice of color too

Thanks. We'll get together some time. Yesterday I was just showing to my friend with the HID.

carisma88 said:
maybe we can trade NSX someday. meet up @ the pacific ocean. just kidding. great work congrats.

Noticibly the car is feel lighter and at speeds it is really stable.

Jin1976, Is it a custom mix color choice by yourself? or you get the color code from some where else?
Will it feel not as solid as the original aluminium panel when at speed? ;)

sweet.................very sweet love those sideskirt
btw mind if I pay you a visit next time I go to HK :D :D

Everytime I see that kit I allways think it will look overkill and ricey and everytime I see the completed product, it allways looks so refined and badass.

The kit really works with the original lines of the car IMHO.

Props on the great looking ride! Did you have to modify your suspension, or was wheel gap not a problem with your new rims?

Oh yea, you wouldnt like to post up some larger photos so I can get a new wallpaper would ya?

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Jin1976, Is it a custom mix color choice by yourself? or you get the color code from some where else?
Will it feel not as solid as the original aluminium panel when at speed? ;)

Yes it custom mix colour and I still have about 2 litres of the paint for touch up next time.
It is very solid and the workers did their job excellently. No creaking noise anywhere.

JaySpec7 and NVSNSX said:
wow.. congrats!!
Wow... congrats for a job well done.

Thanks guys. I put my heart into this project.

NSXWIND said:
sweet.................very sweet love those sideskirt
btw mind if I pay you a visit next time I go to HK

I don't mind but I live in Brunei (in Borneo island)

daedalus said:
Everytime I see that kit I allways think it will look overkill and ricey and everytime I see the completed product, it allways looks so refined and badass.

The kit really works with the original lines of the car IMHO.

Props on the great looking ride! Did you have to modify your suspension, or was wheel gap not a problem with your new rims?

Oh yea, you wouldnt like to post up some larger photos so I can get a new wallpaper would ya?

If you get the complete bodykit of the same brand it should look good. Don't mix to much and don't use kits for other cars.

I am using Tein RA suspension which is adjustable for height as well as for damping. I could not use the fender inner liner (mud guard) because it will rub againts it. I could make a U turn with no problem.

Regarding the higher res pics I was trying to post it this morning but my dial up keep on disconnecting so I will try again to upload them tonight.

Gorgeous car!. Funny how my opinion about body kits has evolved. Five years ago, I didn't like any of them, now there are
many cars out there with radical makeovers that are absolutely beautiful. I think I like the wide-body, JDM-style with '02+ style
headlamps the best. Yours is truly one of the best aesthetically.
Congratulations!.

Back