• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Sorcery NSX begins

Side signal light question

I am not going to install the side signal light. How do I do this without causing the other signal light to bleep quickly?

This is the completed fitting of the Sorcery bodykit and TE37 wheels with 3 fingers gap.

Attachments

• sorcery completed fitting.jpg
    sorcery completed fitting.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 3,379
Front ground clearence

Attachments

• sorcerygroundclearence.jpg
    sorcerygroundclearence.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 3,353
The wheels are as closely flush to the side thanks to Hishi's information.

Attachments

• sorcerysideback.jpg
    sorcerysideback.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,377
Zanardi 0 said:
Wow!!! just getting better and better!!! nice....now you got me thinking again!!!!

Thanks. Been a long time for me waiting to begin the project. If I'm not mistaken since November last year. Like the saying "If there's a will, there's a way".

Zanardi 0 said:
How is the fitting? and you beed the WW rear spats ......Congards, its going to look HOT!
-Aaron

The fitting is almost OEM. Just need some 10mm washer to level the fenders to the front and rear bonnets. The mounting on the front bumper needed very small cutting to fit the 02 headlight. For the front wheels to be able to turn fully, the wheel well needed some grinding. For the rear valance I'm suppose to get the Mugen CF diffuser but was not found in the container. Will ask again about it. Overall I am very happy with the whole package, widebody and giant wheels. This week I am also working on my Civic. Engine failure and need to be replace. Today I enjoy the ride on my brother's 3000GT with few modifications, Tein Flex coilovers and Borla exhaust.

Last edited:
autobody tech said:
is that JASMA exaust? I have the same set up "sounds gooooood":cool:

Yes. JASMA HKS sport exhaust.:D

Wiqaas NSX-T said:
Wow, getting there.. any close shot on the fitting of the 02 headlight? looks very well align.

Actually I have. I will post it later.

Jin1976 said:
Overall I am very happy with the whole package, widebody and giant wheels. This week I am also working on my Civic. Engine failure and need to be replace.
Looks like a fun set of projects :D ... thanks for posting the work-in-progress pictures. Did you finalize your "color choice" yet ??

Are any of your OE NSX body parts finding their way onto either the Civic or 3000GT ?? In another thread I saw the 02+ NSX headlamps on a Toyota MR2 :eek: :D

02 headlamp closeup

Attachments

• 02headlamp.jpg
    02headlamp.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,955
nsx1164 said:
Looks like a fun set of projects :D ... thanks for posting the work-in-progress pictures. Did you finalize your "color choice" yet ??

Are any of your OE NSX body parts finding their way onto either the Civic or 3000GT ?? In another thread I saw the 02+ NSX headlamps on a Toyota MR2 :eek: :D

Colour-wise it would be pearl blue as stated above.

Non of the parts will go into either cars. Too expensive to get the parts alone to be cut and shape to fit into either the Civics or the 3000GT.:(

Updates

Rear view without bumper

Attachments

• rear putty.jpg
    rear putty.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,743
Front view. Lots and lots of putty. This guy is taking his work very serious.

Attachments

• putty front.jpg
    putty front.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,778
Blue undercoat to cover those putties

Attachments

• blue undercoat.jpg
    blue undercoat.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,760
Full silver undercoat. Don't ask me why.

Attachments

• silver undercoat.jpg
    silver undercoat.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,738
Very nice!
Good Luck hope all turns well!
I'm hoping in 8-10 months I'll be putting up similar project photos of my car..

Jin1976 said:
Front view. Lots and lots of putty. This guy is taking his work very serious.

I don't know anything about body kits. What does lots of putty do?

Cool! Thanks jin1976, these are the kind of threads I love!
Looks great so far!

Cool! Thanks jin1976, these are the kind of threads I love!
Looks great so far!

Back