• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed Turbo kit

I've never bought prospeed products, but if you boost your nsx I recommend you do it correctly and not skimp. SOS turbo kit, love fab, or angus kit. Prepare to pay more for less headaches later. Your nsx deserves nothing but the best. Give it that and you'll be pleased. FYI, engine internals for our cars are dwindling down rather rapidly due to boosted and blown turbo motors. Choose wisely as others state here. Happy boosting.

SOS, Lovefab and Angus, in that order. And don't skimp on engine management. And perhaps the most important part of the equation is getting the right tuner who knows your ECM and an NSX engine. You can have all the best parts but if your tuner doesn't know what they are doing, it can get real expensive in a blink of an eye, literally.

Last edited:
I really like my LoveFab setup.

Fairly easy to install, done most of the install myself and i work with computers. Following a few images and asking a few questions it fell together.

I preferred the idea of a single turbo over a twin.

Because they are built in house and to order you have the option to customize options.

Thanks for the input everyone. I will look into the sos kit and Angus kit.

If you have the time and willing to put in the effort you could always design and build your own. If you do not then there are many great choices for hardware but engine management and tuning are always going to be "THE" key to a successful project. The 2nd biggest issue to a reliable FI system is the effective cooling of the intake air temperatures, then focus on your power goals to choose the type of FI you want turbo or SC.

Dave

Back