• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Proud new owner

I just drove home my new pristine perfect 91 Red/Ivory NSX!!!! I bought it from Ron (firensx) in so. cal. Drove home via Santa Barbara and up 101....wow what a stunning car. Thanks to Mike (mojorator) for his input, and most to Ron for keeping this car in stunning shape. Only 21K miles....the paint doesn't even have any towel scratches!!! I'm the envy of all my friends. Also, thanks to everyone on this site that provides such detailed and good information. And to top it off, I bought it on my birthday! Best birthday yet, and there have been quite a few!

nsxclassact said:
I just drove home my new pristine perfect 91 Red/Ivory NSX!!!! I bought it from Ron (firensx) in so. cal. Drove home via Santa Barbara and up 101....wow what a stunning car. Thanks to Mike (mojorator) for his input, and most to Ron for keeping this car in stunning shape. Only 21K miles....the paint doesn't even have any towel scratches!!! I'm the envy of all my friends. Also, thanks to everyone on this site that provides such detailed and good information. And to top it off, I bought it on my birthday! Best birthday yet, and there have been quite a few!

Congrats and Happy Birthday!! Now you have to post some pics so we can all share in the joy with you. :D

Congrates, that car has less miles than my 04 :eek:

Congrats! I love these posts, it reminds me of the day I got mine.

Enjoy it!

Congrats on one of the best bday gifts ever!!! :biggrin:

And welcome to the club!

Congrats Rich!!

I should be joining the "CLUB" or "CULT" soon I hope :frown:

Mike

welcome aboard..

Beautiful '91, and you've got to love the condition it's in with those low miles.

Congratulations, and enjoy your Birthday present to yourself!

~Jon

That car looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. :eek:
Congrats on the beautiful new ride.

nsxclassact said:
thanks everyone...here are a couple of pictures....!!

AWESOME....Just AWESOME!!!

BTW Rich, Might just be a new owner very very soon...I put in my deposit today!! :biggrin:

Early father's day gift for me too...lol

Mike

Back